Not for me. 0.375 37.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
I 'm good what happento other one the that 50 ish marine sailor like chick?
Helicia
I 'm good what happento other one the that 50 ish marine sailor like chick?

You mean Dinah Lonliness.. ;-; Unfortunately, they couldn't reproduce her as a 12" doll because her outfit was so revealing that it just wouldn't look right. I really with they would have, though..
You see, as of right now, they can't produce the 7" figures because of petroleum costs. = It sucks. But, to please the many fans that e-mailed them with sadness over the fact that they woudn't be able to hold Olivia, Katerina, Atara or Dinah in their own hands, they decided to remake them as 12" dolls. :3 So yay! (Except for Dinah. ;; )

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
ah I se. I was curious why they haven't made any more 7 inch ones. I guess that could be why it taking forever to get my memebership pack.How long was it when you gt your crypt club memebership pack?
Helicia
ah I se. I was curious why they haven't made any more 7 inch ones. I guess that could be why it taking forever to get my memebership pack.How long was it when you gt your crypt club memebership pack?

Well, you see, it depends on where you live.. also, I don't think that the fact that they're not making 7" Figures as of right now has anything to do with that-- Whatever they're putting in your Cryot Club Kit is already made.

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
I livein lousiville kentucky. I'm not sure I sent in during first week in may
Helicia
I livein lousiville kentucky. I'm not sure I sent in during first week in may

Well, you can always call them and ask. :3
Announcement:

Due to China, ONCE AGAIN, not being able to get the right materials so soon, we have to wait even longer to see the exclusives of Series 7. >/ I'm sorry, everyone.

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
aww man that sucks. I'm not sure
It's bad news, but we can still wait. I don't mind when we see the exclusives, as long as we get to see them. (I'm Opal from the forum). 3nodding
My 4 girls are resting comfortably on my shelf. Awesome idea for a thread.

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
the same with my 6 girls
Hi there, Opal! Nice to see you here! :3 Ooh~ Guess what, guys.. ;D

EXCLUSIVES! <3
Atara
Katerina

(Hopefully, they'll show Olivia's exclusive version, soon.)

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
I like this atara better then the blond hair version of her. I'm not really feeling This katerina though. red and cheetcha print don't look good together
Helicia
I like this atara better then the blond hair version of her. I'm not really feeling This katerina though. red and cheetcha print don't look good together

Well, I love both versions of Atara, but, I'd have to say that the exclusive is my favorite version of her. :3

I'm not normally a fan of Cheetah/Leopard print, either.. but, I have to admit, I love it on Katerina! And her hair is so bright! <333
Ooh~ Looky! I made wallpapers. :3

Atara
Atara (Exclusive)
Olivia
Katerina

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
do you a paintshop pro when you did these awesome wallpapers you made?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff