Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

They're beautiful! 0.625 62.5% [ 35 ]
Not for me. 0.375 37.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Well, since Gaia took away my other BEGoths thread, which was great, but, is now in the recycling bin, I'm starting a new one. Anywho!

Everyone, I'd like to tell you about some very different, yet morbidly beautiful dolls. They are called Bleeding Edge Goths, A.k.a. BEGoths. I honestly look at them as not just a commercial item, or just dolls. I look at them like they stand for something.. that not everyone is perfect or "Pretty In Pink" like Barbie, that there are people out there who are actually different, and just because they have the word "Goth" in the name, that they are not evil, Satanic idols, being that most people who consider themselves Goth aren't. They are beautifully sculpted, very well-made, and a lot of time and effort goes into them. I should know, I've got about 80 in my room! I think they are beautiful works of art, and there are different kinds too, such as Lolita, Punk, Vampires and more. Also, there are Crypt Club Exclusives and chase figures. Anyway, I'll get to the point, now. Each series is limited, so, get them while you can! These are not just Barbie/Bratz dolls all Gothed up, it's about time someone gave credit to this mis-understood sub-culture!!

BEGoths.com
Dian Skellington (My name on the forum)
RULES.

No Bashing.

Simply state your opinion or discuss.
[That means if you're going to just sit here and be a jackass, go away.]

No explicit content.

You can bump, IF you give at least an opinion, good or bad along with it.
Like I said, don't be a jackass, but just give a simple opinion.

[Enjoy.]
Post pictures of your collection, ask questions, talk about Bleeding Edge, etc.
I have one begoth.....Raven. I prefer living dead dolls, but I must admit some of the dolls outfits in begoths are fantastic biggrin
Zoog_Angelspit
I have one begoth.....Raven. I prefer living dead dolls, but I must admit some of the dolls outfits in begoths are fantastic biggrin

Oh, awesome!!! Isn't she just gorgeous?!
Have any pictures of your Raven you can show us? <3

By the way... SERIES 7 IS HERE!!!
Katerina Moreau
Atara Inferno
Olivia O'Lantern heart
(Hurrah for Dian! ^^) Ok since you forbid to bump without giving opinion, here's mine. razz

I simply see the BeGoths as pieces of art, made with care by their creators. Tattoos and clothes details are really enjoyable, you can't get bored watching them, that's what makes them truly photogenic. biggrin Generally the goth style simply gets along well with artistic stuff...

I like the fact there aren't many releases for each series, it makes the dolls even more valuable, and it's kinda entertaining for a collector to search for the missing and rarest ones. It makes you feel so proud when you finally get your "most wanted" ^^ (and sad because there's no more money in your wallet).
Yay Dian !! another place to chat about these beauties !!!
No sorry, no pictures of Raven.....
Awesome <3

I didn't even know there was a collectibles forum and I've been here for like 4 years now xD

I love begoths <3 I love them more than any other object in the world <3 (kay, that's not true, but they're high in my list <333)

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
I know I madea deal with my aunbt that she will get all three of the news one But I'm giving my mom Katrina my mom loves her which is creepy as hell. She even like living dead dolls That I bought at randomly at my local goodwill store . what in earth happen to me mum
Oh, my! I haven't been here in a while-- my computer was in the shop. stare
Anywho, I'll start by replying to everyone.

That's alright, Zoog-- just knowing that you have her is very cool! =D
Legu, I'm glad you appreiciate and realize that a lot of hard work and love goes into these dolls-- it is one of the things that makes them truly amazing. <3 And aren't you from the forum?
Mystalil! You're from the froum, too, aren't you?!
And Snow!! Aren't you on the forum, too? (And I adore your dress!)
Helicia, welcome back! I've missed you and I think it's awesome to share an interest like that with either one of your parents.

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
But I find it creepy though lol * hugs dian* OI miss you so much
Helicia

Hah! -Hugs back.- I've missed you, too~!

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
Dian Skellington
Helicia

So how are you my friend ?
Helicia
Dian Skellington
Helicia

So how are you my friend ?

I am okay.. and you?
Something To Look Forward To This Weekend

Bleeding Edge has promised to show us the Series 7A Exclusives!!! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items