2-5 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
5+ 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
0 >< 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12
User Image

This is my first doll. A ResinSoul Dan on Ai's body.

She came in 4 days ago.

Her mods are almost done. But Im already in love with her~

Heart Hunter

A l g e d o n i C
User Image

She came in 4 days ago.

She is gorgeous! More pictures when ever you can ><!
Pokemon Boss
A l g e d o n i C
User Image

She came in 4 days ago.

Thank you so much!

User Image
User Image

Heart Hunter

A l g e d o n i C
Pokemon Boss
A l g e d o n i C
User Image

She came in 4 days ago.

Thank you so much!

User Image
User Image

wow! emotion_kirakira
Just let me tell you. I was terrified to buy her. The pictures on the site were NOTHING like my taste. Blonde wig with green eyes and this very not my style clothes.

Even when I got here I started to feel buyers remorse. Yet as I started to work on her, make her mine, I realized that I was head over heels. She just needed some TLC.

I'm looking at everyones doll in this forum and I cant help but pull things that I like from each doll. All are so amazing. <3
Invader Tekk
Hey there BJD thread! I have a question for y'all.

I don't have a BJD yet, however I am going to buy one. I need you guys' help! The two dolls I want are either Souldoll Mayu or Bobobie Mei. I've heard some bad things about Bobobie's faceups and overall quality, however it's cheaper and I'll be able to get it quicker. I'm going to try to get a Monster High doll or a cheap BJD head to practice faceups on, but I still don't really want to risk ruining the doll's head by doing my own faceup, because I'm a beginner at this. I haven't heard a lot about Souldoll, though. Resinsoul also has the Mei mold, however I've heard that they string their dolls too loosely, and, being a beginner I don't want to have to restring it and risk ruining the doll.

Does anyone know which is better? Any input on this?

I don't know which one is better, BUT I do know that people are hard on the companies because they are "cheap" As far as I know, they do come loose which is really easy to fix and hot glue sueding, as with any doll, really helps as far as posing goes. My friend has the boy bobobie mei and he was loose and sueding fixed any issue she had with his posing. AND i didn't care for the pics of bobobies faceups, but her doll in person looks amazing.

Invader Tekk
Pokemon Boss
hey! i Have a bobobie rong doll, and her face up is just as beautiful as it is advertised (if not more razz ) as far as price, bobobie will always be cheaper xP however yes, bobobie does send dolls really loose, however (i might take a picture later) i found that i was able to pull the strings up in the head and just not them again and her posing was a bit better, without ever having to untie a knott (im a scaredy cat) and it's working fine- posing is still a bit loose, still to scared

also i just remembered, a lot of companies ship their dolls loose, as to try and reduce the damage factor in shipping since sometimes it's a problem.

Good to know! Did the faceup ever chip? I've heard quite a bit about Bobobie's faceups chipping, fading, etc...

Does anyone have a souldoll? If you do, how quickly did it arrive, were the strings tight enough(if not were they easy to tighten?), and how was the faceup?

I've noticed that Souldoll also sends a free wig, which Bobobie does not. Hm.

Usually a faceup chipping has more to do with how well the doll is handled, not the company =/ and i believe every faceup starts fading eventually its inevitable just like yellowing is. most you can do is prolong it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games