No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 >

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Pokemon Boss

Oooh-to precious ! Bobobie a are a bit loose stringed when they are shipped (on purpose). I don't know about dde i only have one doll, and I ordered her through the junky spot (I recommend) she is a gorgeous bobobie rong I've named her owl ^^

Idk about poke bjds I might consider making an outfit for something like that, though Owl does seem the personality for pokemon, maybe if I ever get a boy ><

Are they? Ahh I have no idea about how to do anything with strings @_@ I hope theres going to be some good tutorials online... but we'll see! I think DDE has secondhand, is that right? Maybe itll be strung tighter?
Yes I've seen the Junky Spot, thats a great place! But no clothes really for tinies like the elfkin ;u;

I dont know if i ever want to get a larger doll, but that bobobie Ming is really cool looking :U

And i mean not like a pokemon outfit but if a zuzu delf or pipos or another animal type bjd was modded? THat would be stellarrr

Perfect Wrangler

theamazingwrabbit
Pokemon Boss
theamazingwrabbit
hey y'all! Mind if I join in the fun too? :U

Im expecting my first BJD sometime this week or next! Im excited to say the least...

Oh my gosh! Of course!
I have so many questions for you getting a doll (especially your first is just so great) I only have one ><

Boy/girl?
Name yet?
From where/what mold
And like everything else about your new doll .o./

Right! biggrin
Well I bought two but one is coming from DDE (it was in stock so it should be here next week-ish, am i right?)

They're both boys, the one I'm getting first is tentatively named Kotelet for now, and he's a pink skinned Bobobie Elfkin! I really like tinies, plus i dont have a lot of rooms in the dorm for anything larger than maybe a 27cm. He's going to be a demon, so Im going to try and find some devil horns and a tail for him.

The other one I ordered straight off Luts, so he's going to be the big wait. I decided to get the Zuzu Delf Persi! His name is Piesang, and he's basically going to be the opposite of Kotelet, innocent and sweet.

And i was thinking, how come theres not so many Pokemon BJDs? DO they exist?

oh pokemon ones would be so adorable! or if you made a human version of a pokemon emotion_kirakira

>u< those are so precious! i hope they get to you very soon!

i have a bobobie rong doll, i love her so much ><
User Image

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I hear theres kind of a stigma around BBB/Resinsoul because they're not as expensive? However I really like their looks better than some of the other more expensive dolls!

Your doll is gorgeous! Cute and dark and mysterious!

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Hey long time no see, very sorry for the slow response! Forgive me D;
Owls dress is almost finished, just needs snaps on the back, I was trying it on her yesterday... Ill put a picture A soon as possible

Hey, long time no see, omg sorry I got so busy with work. Your dress you sewed is so pretty, wow, Owl looks great that is awesome! You did a great job, you must be so happy. Anyhow how is life? I took a pic of Aditi today, she has a new wig, here she is:

User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

theamazingwrabbit
I hear theres kind of a stigma around BBB/Resinsoul because they're not as expensive? However I really like their looks better than some of the other more expensive dolls!

Hello, I like Resinsoul well enough, at least Mei, but I think maybe you are right about the stigma. But for me I think there are some more expensive ones I like better, just because.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit

Hello, I like Resinsoul well enough, at least Mei, but I think maybe you are right about the stigma. But for me I think there are some more expensive ones I like better, just because.

but in this hobby you definitely get what you pay for, right? And theres something to suit many peoples tastes!
I still love my tinies, i dont want to get any big dolls u.u

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Hey long time no see, very sorry for the slow response! Forgive me D;
Owls dress is almost finished, just needs snaps on the back, I was trying it on her yesterday... Ill put a picture A soon as possible

Hey, long time no see, omg sorry I got so busy with work. Your dress you sewed is so pretty, wow, Owl looks great that is awesome! You did a great job, you must be so happy. Anyhow how is life? I took a pic of Aditi today, she has a new wig, here she is:

User Image

thank you >< i'm doing pretty well, wow Aditi looks beautiful with her new wig!
the place where i bought owl's new clothes from said it would be here in i think 1-2 weeks. I sure hope so ><

Eloquent Inquisitor

theamazingwrabbit

but in this hobby you definitely get what you pay for, right? And theres something to suit many peoples tastes!

What kind of tinies do you have?

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

thank you >< i'm doing pretty well, wow Aditi looks beautiful with her new wig!
the place where i bought owl's new clothes from said it would be here in i think 1-2 weeks. I sure hope so ><

I am glad you are doing well. I am sure it is nice to have a dress for Owl. The one you and your mom made is really nice!! I love the fabric. I made one for my other doll Claribel, but she is off being restrung and getting a new faceup now so I don't have her to take pictures but I will probably next week. I just used some inexpensive fabric because it was my first time making a dress. Now I can make more dresses for her since the first time is the hardest, I guess. *hopes*

Well your clothes are taking a long time and I think that is because they have to get them from China or Korea. When they have to have them made up like that it takes a long time since they make them in batches. They are pre-ordered and then when they get enough orders they make up a batch of the clothes. So it could take weeks to get them or as long at it takes, I think. They should tell you that right up front but they don't. But when you get them, they will be awesome! So anyhow, that is the way it goes. I hope you get them in 2 weeks though. Now that you have a dress you can take more pics of Owl!

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit

Im waiting on both an Elfkin and a Zuzu delf! biggrin
i've been buying up a storm/ raping the MP on DOA trying to prepare for their arrival LOL

Eloquent Inquisitor

theamazingwrabbit
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit

i've been buying up a storm/ raping the MP on DOA trying to prepare for their arrival LOL

Are these your first dolls? Did you buy direct from the dealers? If so, how long has it been of a wait? So what made you choose the tiny size? And why Zuzu? I guess people who like that kind of doll really like it. The Elfkin are cute. I am not so into tiny dolls, but it is just a personal preference, we are all different and that is fine. Well I can see you are really excited! What kinds of things have you been buying up?

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit

Are these your first dolls? Did you buy direct from the dealers? If so, how long has it been of a wait? So what made you choose the tiny size? And why Zuzu? I guess people who like that kind of doll really like it. The Elfkin are cute. I am not so into tiny dolls, but it is just a personal preference, we are all different and that is fine. Well I can see you are really excited! What kinds of things have you been buying up?

Yes they are! I bought direct from Luts for my Zuzu Delf, and its only been a few weeks. The Elfkin is from Denver Doll. I wanted to make a cat boy, so the Zuzu seemed like a good idea. Id been wanting to buy bjd for a while but only now have i gotten a chance to get one (two!)
Ah i think i like the tiny dolls because I dont really have room for the large ones, but i might consider the 27cm ones at a later time. Also they're more childish, and i like that better!
You seem really excited too! XD
Ive been buying clothes and props out the wazoo!!! I want to make sure they've got plenty of toys and clothing choices ^ ^

Eloquent Inquisitor

theamazingwrabbit

Yes they are! I bought direct from Luts for my Zuzu Delf, and its only been a few weeks. The Elfkin is from Denver Doll. I wanted to make a cat boy, so the Zuzu seemed like a good idea. Id been wanting to buy bjd for a while but only now have i gotten a chance to get one (two!)
Ah i think i like the tiny dolls because I dont really have room for the large ones, but i might consider the 27cm ones at a later time. Also they're more childish, and i like that better!
Ive been buying clothes and props out the wazoo!!! I want to make sure they've got plenty of toys and clothing choices ^ ^

Well this is excellent, so these are your first that really is exciting. I totally understand about having room or not having room. That is why I got MSDs because of the room and why I only have 2 (though I am thinking of a 3rd in the future). Was your Elfkin in stock at Denver Doll? I got my Planetdoll from them, she came very quickly. So with the clothes and props, what are they for? Are you going to take pictures?

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Umaeril
theamazingwrabbit

Well this is excellent, so these are your first that really is exciting. I totally understand about having room or not having room. That is why I got MSDs because of the room and why I only have 2 (though I am thinking of a 3rd in the future). Was your Elfkin in stock at Denver Doll? I got my Planetdoll from them, she came very quickly. So with the clothes and props, what are they for? Are you going to take pictures?

For now, yes I dont have so much room, but I was totally eyeing another- do you know of Apple dolls? Theres some available at mudoll, the one I was looking at was the Valentine bunny boy! He's so cute and i love his sculpt, and he totally fits a character I have! So he may be my first larger one?
Yes the elfkin i wanted was in stock but for some reason DDE hasnt sent me the shipping invoice! I hear that usually people get it same day or the next day, its been 5 days so im rather worried...
Pictures? Hmm, i have no camera (the one on my phone is utter s**t) but I was thinking to use them for art, like posing them and then drawing, or getting ideas. Though I probably might get into taking pictures later, i could certainly do so! Also, i kind of want to play with them @_@ So they need some stuff to interact with, right? biggrin

Perfect Wrangler

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a 25(ish) cm doll and making him or her into a bunny boy/girl thoughts or opinions? Boy or girl? I'd love to hear what you guys think I really like having fantasy like dolls. And plan on writing a story >~<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff