5+ 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
0 >< 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

I like your avi outfit, you look really cute! I love those antlers. Taken 2 is pretty good if you like action films, which I do. xp But it is not special like...Lord of the Rings or something. Sorry to hear about your clothes, what a drag. They should tell you that right up front in huge letters. But on the other hand, it is such a cute outfit you probably would have ordered it anyhow, still it would have been nice to know about the wait just so you could have it in your head that you were going to have to wait. Ok well at this point Feb is not that far away anyhow so not a huge deal. On that site I go to, Den of Angels, sometimes they wait months for their stuff. They are dedicated to their dolls. Speaking of which, I would love to see your drawing of Owl so do link it when you get a chance, that would be nice. I'm just going to sew a dress for my doll on Sunday. I hope it turns out ok.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I like your avi outfit, you look really cute! I love those antlers. Taken 2 is pretty good if you like action films, which I do. xp But it is not special like...Lord of the Rings or something. Sorry to hear about your clothes, what a drag. They should tell you that right up front in huge letters. But on the other hand, it is such a cute outfit you probably would have ordered it anyhow, still it would have been nice to know about the wait just so you could have it in your head that you were going to have to wait. Ok well at this point Feb is not that far away anyhow so not a huge deal. On that site I go to, Den of Angels, sometimes they wait months for their stuff. They are dedicated to their dolls. Speaking of which, I would love to see your drawing of Owl so do link it when you get a chance, that would be nice. I'm just going to sew a dress for my doll on Sunday. I hope it turns out ok.

thanks, it feels a bit unfinished . . .
yeah and i checked their site and it said most item shipments (non doll) will take about 2-3 weeks to get in- not a month .-.
here is my drawing of owl ^^
User Image

don't you need an "invitation" to be on that site? i didn't know how to sign up. . .

good luck with the dress i'd love to see it when it's done!

Eloquent Inquisitor

Aww that is really nice. Owl is such a sweet doll and that dress you drew is so cute and lovely. I love the stockings, nice details! Year for Den of Angels you need an invite. I have no idea how to do that but I can try to figure it out or ask my friend there. Yes, we are sewing the dress tomorrow, just a sundress (though it's winter here but whatever) but it will be cute I think. Here is a pic I took of Aditi tonight:

User Image

I have this shawl with beads on the end and I draped it around her, actually you can see it better here:

User Image

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Aww that is really nice. Owl is such a sweet doll and that dress you drew is so cute and lovely. I love the stockings, nice details! Year for Den of Angels you need an invite. I have no idea how to do that but I can try to figure it out or ask my friend there. Yes, we are sewing the dress tomorrow, just a sundress (though it's winter here but whatever) but it will be cute I think. Here is a pic I took of Aditi tonight:

User Image

I have this shawl with beads on the end and I draped it around her, actually you can see it better here:

User Image

beautiful!! i adore the shawl ><
good luck with the sun dress razz i personally have never taken owl outside, so i don't think it matters what she wears razz unless there is like snow everywhere around her razz

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

I'm not taking her outside. I don't think direct sunlight is good for resin dolls. I just need to dress her in something.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I'm not taking her outside. I don't think direct sunlight is good for resin dolls. I just need to dress her in something.

yeah it's probably not good i keep owl by my window although i would feel so bad boxing her up or putting her somewhere away, i just love to see her whenever i can.
;o speaking of dresses, my mom and i started making owl a dress today, it's getting close to being finished ^^

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

I don't blame you wanting to have you doll out. My dolls get limited sunlight as the sun is setting but the thing is that with a lot of sun exposure they can turn yellow. But still our dolls are for enjoying you are right, so what is the use of putting them away? You have a good point. Mine are on my shelf right by where I work but like I said luckily the sun is really limited.

So you are sewing a dress that is so nice! What color? ^_^ I am excited for you. Using the sewing machine?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I don't blame you wanting to have you doll out. My dolls get limited sunlight as the sun is setting but the thing is that with a lot of sun exposure they can turn yellow. But still our dolls are for enjoying you are right, so what is the use of putting them away? You have a good point. Mine are on my shelf right by where I work but like I said luckily the sun is really limited.

So you are sewing a dress that is so nice! What color? ^_^ I am excited for you. Using the sewing machine?

I usually have my blinds down on the side she's on. How long does it take a doll to yellow typically ;(

Yeah it's a black dress with white flowers and a silver inside part and its ruffled at the bottom

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss
Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I usually have my blinds down on the side she's on. How long does it take a doll to yellow typically ;(

Yeah it's a black dress with white flowers and a silver inside part and its ruffled at the bottom

I don't know how long it take a doll to yellow. I read about it somewhere in passing and I remembered it. We should look it up. And wow your dress sound so nice! My dress is not very impressive, hehe. Actually I got it cut out but I need to iron it and pleat it and then sew it. sweatdrop

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
hey y'all! Mind if I join in the fun too? :U

Im expecting my first BJD sometime this week or next! Im excited to say the least...

Perfect Wrangler

theamazingwrabbit

Im expecting my first BJD sometime this week or next! Im excited to say the least...

Oh my gosh! Of course!
I have so many questions for you getting a doll (especially your first is just so great) I only have one ><

Boy/girl?
Name yet?
From where/what mold
And like everything else about your new doll .o./

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Pokemon Boss
theamazingwrabbit

Oh my gosh! Of course!
I have so many questions for you getting a doll (especially your first is just so great) I only have one ><

Boy/girl?
Name yet?
From where/what mold

Right! biggrin
Well I bought two but one is coming from DDE (it was in stock so it should be here next week-ish, am i right?)

They're both boys, the one I'm getting first is tentatively named Kotelet for now, and he's a pink skinned Bobobie Elfkin! I really like tinies, plus i dont have a lot of rooms in the dorm for anything larger than maybe a 27cm. He's going to be a demon, so Im going to try and find some devil horns and a tail for him.

The other one I ordered straight off Luts, so he's going to be the big wait. I decided to get the Zuzu Delf Persi! His name is Piesang, and he's basically going to be the opposite of Kotelet, innocent and sweet.

And i was thinking, how come theres not so many Pokemon BJDs? DO they exist?

Perfect Wrangler

theamazingwrabbit
Pokemon Boss
theamazingwrabbit

Oh my gosh! Of course!

Boy/girl?
Name yet?
From where/what mold

Right! biggrin
Well I bought two but one is coming from DDE (it was in stock so it should be here next week-ish, am i right?)

They're both boys, the one I'm getting first is tentatively named Kotelet for now, and he's a pink skinned Bobobie Elfkin! I really like tinies, plus i dont have a lot of rooms in the dorm for anything larger than maybe a 27cm. He's going to be a demon, so Im going to try and find some devil horns and a tail for him.

The other one I ordered straight off Luts, so he's going to be the big wait. I decided to get the Zuzu Delf Persi! His name is Piesang, and he's basically going to be the opposite of Kotelet, innocent and sweet.

And i was thinking, how come theres not so many Pokemon BJDs? DO they exist?

Oooh-to precious ! Bobobie a are a bit loose stringed when they are shipped (on purpose). I don't know about dde i only have one doll, and I ordered her through the junky spot (I recommend) she is a gorgeous bobobie rong I've named her owl ^^

Idk about poke bjds I might consider making an outfit for something like that, though Owl does seem the personality for pokemon, maybe if I ever get a boy ><

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss
Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I don't know how long it take a doll to yellow. I read about it somewhere in passing and I remembered it. We should look it up. And wow your dress sound so nice! My dress is not very impressive, hehe. Actually I got it cut out but I need to iron it and pleat it and then sew it. sweatdrop

Hey long time no see, very sorry for the slow response! Forgive me D;
Owls dress is almost finished, just needs snaps on the back, I was trying it on her yesterday... Ill put a picture A soon as possible

edit: boop a picture!

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss
Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Hey long time no see, very sorry for the slow response! Forgive me D;
Owls dress is almost finished, just needs snaps on the back, I was trying it on her yesterday... Ill put a picture A soon as possible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff