0 >< 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Yeah I order the wig when it was in stock but the other two were special order so they have to wait I think it said up to two weeks to get them and them however much time it takes to get from doll market to me ><

Yeah, I would not be checking the mail either, lol. Ok so are you going to cut the bangs on your wig? I have to tell you that I did cut the bangs on my girl's wig and hair went flying everywhere. So if you do it make sure you are ready to clean up all the fibers. I only mention it because it was covering up her beautiful eyes. Btw, which wig did you get? And which shoes? I am so excited to see your outfit!!! Also, are you into photography of your doll?

The shoes are the one in the picture of the dress, just ordered seperatly an I can't link you the wig arm since I'm in school. Yeah I'm taking photography next year, and I'll probably photograph her before that since I've always been in to that kind of thing

oh yeah, and i will probably cut her bangs, but i'm not sure how to go about it ><

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

The shoes are the one in the picture of the dress, just ordered seperatly an I can't link you the wig arm since I'm in school. Yeah I'm taking photography next year, and I'll probably photograph her before that since I've always been in to that kind of thing

oh yeah, and i will probably cut her bangs, but i'm not sure how to go about it ><

Did you ever check out that guild? I started a thread there for fashion pictures though nobody has posted in it yet. Meh. But since you are into photography...but pics have to be smaller. Anyhow I love photography but I suck at it, I never had any classes, but having to wait for next year is kind of a long time. Maybe you can learn from youtube?

Ok to cut her bangs I took some really sharp scissors and spread out a towel and then I made sure the wig was on good and I just cut a tiny bit at first since I was really chicken to do it and probably if I were to do it now I would just cut a bit more and do it faster but on the other hand you don't want to ruin the wig so slower is probably best. Do it slow, hahaha, I totally contradicted myself just then. xd Maybe I will google "trimming your doll's wig".

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Did you ever check out that guild? I started a thread there for fashion pictures though nobody has posted in it yet. Meh. But since you are into photography...but pics have to be smaller. Anyhow I love photography but I suck at it, I never had any classes, but having to wait for next year is kind of a long time. Maybe you can learn from youtube?

Ok to cut her bangs I took some really sharp scissors and spread out a towel and then I made sure the wig was on good and I just cut a tiny bit at first since I was really chicken to do it and probably if I were to do it now I would just cut a bit more and do it faster but on the other hand you don't want to ruin the wig so slower is probably best. Do it slow, hahaha, I totally contradicted myself just then. xd Maybe I will google "trimming your doll's wig".

Hehe yeah waiting stinks maybe ill google photographing doll;P yeah I checked the guild out have been accepted but since I'm on my phone I can't check it out just yet

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Hehe yeah waiting stinks maybe ill google photographing doll;P yeah I checked the guild out have been accepted but since I'm on my phone I can't check it out just yet

Oh if you find something good on photographing dolls please share the link!! I'll look too. I'm over at Den of Angels, it's that huge boring doll board. I have to do some dishes and some stuff to get ready for work tomorrow so I'll be signing off Gaia for the night, so see you later! smile

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Oh if you find something good on photographing dolls please share the link!! I'll look too. I'm over at Den of Angels, it's that huge boring doll board. I have to do some dishes and some stuff to get ready for work tomorrow so I'll be signing off Gaia for the night, so see you later! smile

Alright seeya!

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss
Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Alright seeya!

Ugh, I got on Gaia too late, I'll have to talk to you tomorrow, work was really hectic. Sorry! Hope you had a great day!

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss
Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Alright seeya!

Ugh, I got on Gaia too late, I'll have to talk to you tomorrow, work was really hectic. Sorry! Hope you had a great day!

thanks, hey also i drew your doll, i'll upload it some time

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

thanks, hey also i drew your doll, i'll upload it some time

Wow you drew my doll, I have got to see it! Sorry I didn't make it by yesterday, was not feeling all that well. Here is a pic showing Aditi holding a portrait that the girl who did my face up did, she painted a little portrait of my doll Aditi. xd

User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Hey I have not seen you, how's it going? If you are busy with school I totally understand.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Hey I have not seen you, how's it going? If you are busy with school I totally understand.

Hey! Yeah I've been just trudging through school lately, and twiddling my thumbs waiting for owls stuff to get here .,.

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Hey! Yeah I've been just trudging through school lately, and twiddling my thumbs waiting for owls stuff to get here .,.

Who drew that art in your sig, did you do that? Sorry school is a drudge. So is work and I am still sort of getting over this lingering sickness (bronchitis). Going to bed at 10 tonight, I have promised myself. Well, getting ready at least. xd

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Who drew that art in your sig, did you do that? Sorry school is a drudge. So is work and I am still sort of getting over this lingering sickness (bronchitis). Going to bed at 10 tonight, I have promised myself. Well, getting ready at least. xd

No I'm not nearly that good! Sunclaw was the name I think it's In my sig
Aw that sucks get better soon

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

boop o3o
User Image

User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss
(Aditi drawing)

Omg that is soooo sweet!! I love it! xd Awwww thanks so much. How cute! We should start a little art thread or something I'll have to think about that where we could put some drawings, just for fun. I bet you will do some great ones of your doll when you get those clothes. I really like the dress you drew, the lovely folds of the dress and the pretty bow at the top. whee

So how are you doing, how's school? We stayed home tonight and I wasn't online because we watched Taken 2, it just came out and I had never seen it. It was rather a nail-biter too.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss
(Aditi drawing)

Omg that is soooo sweet!! I love it! xd Awwww thanks so much. How cute! We should start a little art thread or something I'll have to think about that where we could put some drawings, just for fun. I bet you will do some great ones of your doll when you get those clothes. I really like the dress you drew, the lovely folds of the dress and the pretty bow at the top. whee

So how are you doing, how's school? We stayed home tonight and I wasn't online because we watched Taken 2, it just came out and I had never seen it. It was rather a nail-biter too.

Heheh, I'm glad you like it. It was so fun to draw I actually have drawn owl with new wig/clothes ill put up a link when I can.
Unfortunately I got bad news about her clothes today. Eve though it says on the web site it may take two-three weeks to get new shipments they said the get shipments only about once a month T^T so ill probably get the February shipment - in 4-6 weeks :/

Schools going okay thanks for asking, struggling in one class but the others seem to be okay.

I think I may have seen a commercial for that. Is it good?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff