0 >< 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

yeah i love it, i really hope it fits its bigger in some areas o3o

Oh it probably will, that outfit looks pretty easy going actually for the fit. Well I have to go make dinner now but I would love to see a picture when you get your clothes! And when I get my doll and take my new pictures I'll post them.There is a huge bjd thread in this forum...but idk the people in it...do you? I'll bbl but not till tomorrow. Bye!

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

yeah i love it, i really hope it fits its bigger in some areas o3o

Oh it probably will, that outfit looks pretty easy going actually for the fit. Well I have to go make dinner now but I would love to see a picture when you get your clothes! And when I get my doll and take my new pictures I'll post them.There is a huge bjd thread in this forum...but idk the people in it...do you? I'll bbl but not till tomorrow. Bye!

i saw, and posted in the bjd forum and no one talked, i guess it's dead, i don't know anyone in there

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

i saw, and posted in the bjd forum and no one talked, i guess it's dead, i don't know anyone in there

Ok my doll arrived and here's the outfit, I could have taken a better pic but I am in a terrible rush tonight! The corset is so pretty and the skirt is such a pretty purple.
Sorry for the huge picture, lol.
User Image

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Ok my doll arrived and here's the outfit, I could have taken a better pic but I am in a terrible rush tonight! The corset is so pretty and the skirt is such a pretty purple.
Sorry for the huge picture, lol.
User Image

youre stuff came biggrin ! -jealous-
she is beautiful!
it's okay, we are the only two in this thread xD

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

she is beautiful!

Yeah, haha!! Ok good, I'll post more pictures. xp Well....one more.

Hey I know a guild where at least 4 people are posting. o_O I thought it was dead but people are posting in it. You have to apply but still...you want to know where it is?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

she is beautiful!

Yeah, haha!! Ok good, I'll post more pictures. xp Well....one more.

Hey I know a guild where at least 4 people are posting. o_O I thought it was dead but people are posting in it. You have to apply but still...you want to know where it is?

sure!

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Ok here is the guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/lotus-doll-an-abjd-guild/g.38505/

They got back to me in a day after I made my application. Tell them Uma gave you the link if you want to.

Ok here is my other pic I took.

User Image

I'm going to have to get going! I have some things to do and I will be back tomorrow though. smile

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Ok here is the guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/lotus-doll-an-abjd-guild/g.38505/

They got back to me in a day after I made my application. Tell them Uma gave you the link if you want to.

Ok here is my other pic I took.

User Image

I'm going to have to get going! I have some things to do and I will be back tomorrow though. smile

alright, thanks!

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Hey how's it going?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Hey how's it going?

pretty good, nothing arrived i don't think. . .though i haven't check the mail yet, probably should...

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

pretty good, nothing arrived i don't think. . .though i haven't check the mail yet, probably should...

Don't you hate that? Not knowing...but thinking it's not there...but not having checked but it's probably not there so why check?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Don't you hate that? Not knowing...but thinking it's not there...but not having checked but it's probably not there so why check?

Exactly! Plus it really late ill check tomorrow it says the dress and shoes aren't even shipped pdbjdjsv so only the hair is on its way I guess

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Exactly! Plus it really late ill check tomorrow it says the dress and shoes aren't even shipped pdbjdjsv so only the hair is on its way I guess

Not an in-stock item maybe?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Not an in-stock item maybe?

Yeah I order the wig when it was in stock but the other two were special order so they have to wait I think it said up to two weeks to get them and them however much time it takes to get from doll market to me ><

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Yeah I order the wig when it was in stock but the other two were special order so they have to wait I think it said up to two weeks to get them and them however much time it takes to get from doll market to me ><

Yeah, I would not be checking the mail either, lol. Ok so are you going to cut the bangs on your wig? I have to tell you that I did cut the bangs on my girl's wig and hair went flying everywhere. So if you do it make sure you are ready to clean up all the fibers. I only mention it because it was covering up her beautiful eyes. Btw, which wig did you get? And which shoes? I am so excited to see your outfit!!! Also, are you into photography of your doll?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff