2-5 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
5+ 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
0 >< 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Perfect Wrangler

hey, i was just wondering what you guy's doll's/ doll's clothes look like, i love seeing other's dolls if you have picture do post emotion_bigheart
i only have one doll, and she doesn't even have clothes yet sweatdrop
what are your favorite stores ?
where did you get your dolls or first doll?

edit: owls clothes came biggrin

User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss
hey, i was just wondering what you guy's doll's/ doll's clothes look like, i love seeing other's dolls if you have picture do post emotion_bigheart

I have 2 ABJD's. One is an MSD Island Doll (Amy) and one is a PlanetDoll (Roseanne). I got my dolls from Mint on Card and from DenverDoll. What kind of a doll do you have? Where did you get her? Any pics?

My Island Doll is named Aditi. I got her dress, wig and shoes at DenverDoll. Here is a pic:
User Image

Here is my Planetdoll Claribel. I made her dress but it looks better in the photo than it does in RL:
User Image

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I have 2 ABJD's. One is an MSD Island Doll (Amy) and one is a PlanetDoll (Roseanne). I got my dolls from Mint on Card and from DenverDoll. What kind of a doll do you have? Where did you get her? Any pics?

My Island Doll is named Aditi. I got her dress, wig and shoes at DenverDoll. Here is a pic:
User Image

Here is my Planetdoll Claribel. I made her dress but it looks better in the photo than it does in RL:
User Image

aw, yours are soo pretty! i love the firsts outfit :3
i have on msd bobobie rong doll. who i call owl ^^ she doesn't really have any nice clothes yet but i do have a couple pictures of her

User Image

User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Awww she is adorable, look at those ears, how cute. She has a lovely mouth too. What inspired you to name her Owl, that is such a cute name. Did you get her direct or from someone or from a store?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Awww she is adorable, look at those ears, how cute. She has a lovely mouth too. What inspired you to name her Owl, that is such a cute name. Did you get her direct or from someone or from a store?

ah i know the ears emotion_kirakira um well mostly because of the brown eyes and black hair just make me think of an owl. but (since im still in high school) my family didn't really (and still don't) get the concept of a doll. so my dad has been like don't you feel like dolls watch you when you sleep? and i said something about just like an owl :3

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

ah i know the ears emotion_kirakira um well mostly because of the brown eyes and black hair just make me think of an owl. but (since im still in high school) my family didn't really (and still don't) get the concept of a doll. so my dad has been like don't you feel like dolls watch you when you sleep? and i said something about just like an owl :3

So what made you interested in BJDs? I got interested because my friend got a doll. When I saw the doll I thought wow, what a beautiful and strange thing that is. So lovely...almost human but so otherworldly too. I think your dad is just trying to freak you out lol. Are you going to leave the bangs long? I have a blond wig with bangs and I cut them shorter because they kept getting in my dolls eyes.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

So what made you interested in BJDs? I got interested because my friend got a doll. When I saw the doll I thought wow, what a beautiful and strange thing that is. So lovely...almost human but so otherworldly too. I think your dad is just trying to freak you out lol. Are you going to leave the bangs long? I have a blond wig with bangs and I cut them shorter because they kept getting in my dolls eyes.

well, i just ordered clothes, and a new wig last week. . .it's still not hear yet but it's a short blond wig ^^ i got into the hobby. ha actually i really couldn't understand why there were so many doll picture thumbnails on deviantart so then i commented on a picture of a girls doll, just saying something like they were really pretty, and we ended up talking a ton. and like a week later i ended up ordering my doll. she still helps me a ton on getting clothes and everything.

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

well, i just ordered clothes, and a new wig last week. . .it's still not hear yet but it's a short blond wig ^^ i got into the hobby. ha actually i really couldn't understand why there were so many doll picture thumbnails on deviantart so then i commented on a picture of a girls doll, just saying something like they were really pretty, and we ended up talking a ton. and like a week later i ended up ordering my doll. she still helps me a ton on getting clothes and everything.

I only know one person on deviantart who is into dolls, she does faceups and did my doll's faceup. So where are you getting your doll's clothes from? I got mine from Etsy that online place where everyone has shops. Do people sell clothes on deviantart too? Do you go to Den of Angels?

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

I only know one person on deviantart who is into dolls, she does faceups and did my doll's faceup. So where are you getting your doll's clothes from? I got mine from Etsy that online place where everyone has shops. Do people sell clothes on deviantart too? Do you go to Den of Angels?

yeah, um i get my clothes from "the doll market" since im in the US. i've heard of etsy. and den of angels, but i have not got an account on either.

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

yeah, um i get my clothes from "the doll market" since im in the US. i've heard of etsy. and den of angels, but i have not got an account on either.

Oh yeah the doll market, i've been there. There was too much there, it was too confusing for me. I want to make my own clothes! I think I can make everything except stockings and shoes. Some people even make their own wigs. I would not bother to make a Den of Angels account, it's pretty boring over there. emotion_donotwant Kinda hard to get people to talk to you.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Oh yeah the doll market, i've been there. There was too much there, it was too confusing for me. I want to make my own clothes! I think I can make everything except stockings and shoes. Some people even make their own wigs. I would not bother to make a Den of Angels account, it's pretty boring over there. emotion_donotwant Kinda hard to get people to talk to you.

yeah, it has sections though like they have a ball jointed doll section. i'm pretty excited about the dress i ordered 4laugh ><

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

yeah, it has sections though like they have a ball jointed doll section. i'm pretty excited about the dress i ordered 4laugh ><

Actually that is pretty organized. Which dress did you order?

I just got a corset and skirt set similar to this. See the third pic down. I hope that shows up.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Actually that is pretty organized. Which dress did you order?

I just got a corset and skirt set similar to this. See the third pic down. I hope that shows up.

oh, that is pretty!
i got this one: http://www.dollmarket.com/DZ_DAY_DREAMER_OFT_p/div9029.htm

Eloquent Inquisitor

Pokemon Boss

Oh wow, that is sooo cute! You are lucky that DollZone clothes fit your doll, that is the sweetest looking outfit! I want it too, haha!! Did you get shoes for it? Not sure what I would do about that.

Perfect Wrangler

Umaeril
Pokemon Boss

Oh wow, that is sooo cute! You are lucky that DollZone clothes fit your doll, that is the sweetest looking outfit! I want it too, haha!! Did you get shoes for it? Not sure what I would do about that.

yeah i love it, i really hope it fits its bigger in some areas o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces