Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Smoker

Is anyone interested in becoming bjd penpals? I know they used to be popular on DOA, but idk how it is anymore. I used to read photostories about dolls talking to each other and sending gifts to each other. I always thought that would be so much fun. My doll Bee loves children and loves to adopt kids and take care of them. If there is anyone that wants to play with this idea let me know!
That sounds like it could be a cute idea!

Distinct Smoker

Tattooed Punx
That sounds like it could be a cute idea!
Shoot me a pm if you ever wanna talk about resin! biggrin

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
yeah im down! im just getting started in BJDs though, but any excuse to have a penpal is great- especially if it's in character!

Did you want to write to my mean demon or my innocent catboy?

Distinct Smoker

theamazingwrabbit
yeah im down! im just getting started in BJDs though, but any excuse to have a penpal is great- especially if it's in character!

Did you want to write to my mean demon or my innocent catboy?
I will be your friend! <3
PM me for my number or email!
Sounds like good fun, and I have four dolls to pick from if anyone wants to be their penpal, if it be epal or snail mail smile

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

oh yeah, i have seen in doa about this~ >w<
and if someone wants to be my doll's penpals, feel free to shoot a pm.. >w<

currently these are the only ones at home >w< im gonna claim the other 2 at the customs next week.. >_>; here's Levi and Oliver whee

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Koiice
Sounds like good fun, and I have four dolls to pick from if anyone wants to be their penpal, if it be epal or snail mail smile

User Image

are those DOD scuplts? >w< Calla and Kirill/Ivan? am i right? *A*
iiyarii
Koiice

User Image

are those DOD scuplts? >w< Calla and Kirill/Ivan? am i right? *A*

Yes you are ^^ Calla and Ivan, my partner has Kirill as we bought them together smile I love the DOD sculpts >3<

Sparkly Fatcat

me too.. ;A; i fell in love with Homme Ducan, he got me into this hobby~ >w< sadly, i still dont have him.. >_<;

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Here are some sibling pictures ^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kitsune119's Wife

Married Cutie-Pie

9,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Is this still on going? Would any one mind a penpal from the UK ^^;

This is my first boy Kamui <3

User Image

Demonic Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Generous 100
RadioWires
Is anyone interested in becoming bjd penpals? I know they used to be popular on DOA, but idk how it is anymore. I used to read photostories about dolls talking to each other and sending gifts to each other. I always thought that would be so much fun. My doll Bee loves children and loves to adopt kids and take care of them. If there is anyone that wants to play with this idea let me know!

i have a bjd his names shiki hes my first :3 im sure hes love to be penpals :#
User Image
I have two girls here that could use a penpal if someone still wants one =P the one with red hair is lynn and the whiteish blonde is Eli. Lynn likes people and Eli could use help breaking out of her shell >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff