Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I recently ordered two, an Andrew full set by Ringdoll and an Iris by Impldoll with face up and wig. It'll be a little bit before they come in though.

Beloved Fairy

I know some people may not consider these bdj's but I have two pullips. One Lunatic Queen and a Tokidoki Luna.

Smitten Member

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Oodlienoodlie
I know some people may not consider these bdj's but I have two pullips. One Lunatic Queen and a Tokidoki Luna.

I had to go find a pic of your Tokidoki Luna. So cute with the artwork. Is that a decal or paint on her back?

Smitten Member

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I have a few, various sizes. They are addictive. My 1st two were Min and Fei from Angelic Dreams. I'll try to post pics later. I have friends with bigger addictions than I have. Monies and space are a huge obstacle, but only because I have so many other types of dolls.

Beloved Fairy

mabelsfriend
Oodlienoodlie

I had to go find a pic of your Tokidoki Luna. So cute with the artwork. Is that a decal or paint on her back?

The tattoos are actually all stickers. She comes with two sets of them. I am so happy I got her. I love Tokidoki and I'm obsessed with dolls so when I found her, I just fell in love.

Feline Senshi

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Weeee the order can go in sooner <3 <3 Gonna place it tomorrow

Tricky Sage

11,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Oh god I want one so bad, but I cant find any good websites yet, although on ebay I did find the cutest little 27 cm super dolfie. Its amazing and I want it so bad. I don't have pics, but it is the one I new I wanted. Its completed, $356, only three left, and there from china. They want payment through paypal but I don't have a paypal and I have just enough to buy it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games