Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seo's Compadre

Invisible Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
yes i do hes a AOD yo-sd AiAi yum_puddi
I'm expecting my first one in the mail today too! It's going to be a hujoo freya. Then i have a hujoo ted and Dollfie Dream Dynamite on the way.

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
My doll whee
Chen from dollzone

User Image
User Image
I have four ^w^ and currently have my eye on another one ^^; A little Dragon

YoSD - Yoyo (LoveDoll) named Miyuki , MSD - Ivan (DreamofDoll) still named Ivan , SD - Yder DELF (Luts) named Vincent & SD - Calla (DreamofDoll) named Lynn.

User Image

My little family I hope will get much bigger ^^ Only been collecting a year anyways ^^;
I have 2! (One is actually arriving next week)
They are both Minifees. ^ ^ A Minifee Miyu and a Minifee Rheia!

Here is my MNF Miyu, Pichi!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lounging by Trinity-In-Rainbows, on Flickr

Sparkly Fatcat

congrats on getting your first bjd~ >w<

i own four, two are still being held at the customs.. >_>; going to claim them next week..

this is Levi
User Image

and this is Oliver
User Image

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Here are some sibling pictures ^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shadowy Cultist

all i have (for now) is a 5stardoll quintis
                    named him beelze
                    User Image
                    hopefully i can track down some jointed hands that are about the same color/size for this lil' s**t.

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I don't own a BJD, but I've seen a lot of them and have browsed a few sites that sell them.
I'd love to own one, one day, but they're so expensive, I'm certain that they're worth the money, so I hope to buy one when I can afford it.
I'm not normally a fan of dolls, (they creep me out), but BJD's are so insanely beautiful, that I've fallen in love with them!

emotion_bigheart

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I own 6 at the moment, and I ordered a 7th. sweatdrop I love this hobby; what can I say?

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have a doll I named Setsuna that I got from Angell-Studio, I am trying to save up some money to get another doll from the same company, I love their sculpts. She is a MSD size, so she is around 41 cm.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I've got over 60 bjds ^^; and I am a dealer/(but ex designer) for Doll Leaves.

They're in the Potato-chip category.. Addictive and you can't have JUST one...

this is my newest who arrived today

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her name is "Svetlana" and she is Pukifee Mio from Fairyland biggrin
I have a Hujoo Berry named Setsuna, a B&G Loretta named Rose, and An Asleep Eidolon Yara Jr. with an Aod body named Yue.

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I own a Makie brand doll named Roi. I love the brand so much that I ordered a second one a few weeks ago.

Makie brand dolls are from the UK. They are a little different from the traditional dolls out there. You custom design their facial features yourself via their website and the company makes them for you. You can design as many as you like for free.

They are snap together dolls unlike most BJD that are strung. The eyes are also a bit different as they are attached via a sturdy eye clip. The hands and feet can be easily removed and interchanged and the head cavity is big enough for Lilypad Aurdino processors if tech-savvy dolls are your thing.

They are extremely sturdy and their faces take customization well. They measure 10"

The biggest thing that got me though is that they are extremely affordable for what you're getting. My boy Roi only cost me around $143 dollars which included dyed skin and wig. Another thing that floored me is how nice the company is. They really strive to make a lasting connection with their customers.

I love Roi. He's one of a kind. I can't wait for his new friend Perdita to come in.

User Image

Eloquent Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I have two and a half at the moment. I own a DZ Edward named Philippe, a Chicline Rou named Alexander and I'm working on building Dementia, who will be a DC hybrid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff