Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I just got my first one today in the mail and I am so happy. She looks so cool and with her new outfit that I made for her she looks well her is a picture of her:

User Image

What do you think? Do you have one? Share some picture of them here if you can.

Liberal Raider

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is she an Obitsu or a Dollfie Plus?

We have both of the little ones but mostly Obitsu because they are easy to buy in the US.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
bakayaro onna

We have both of the little ones but mostly Obitsu because they are easy to buy in the US.
She is a 27cm Obitsu, I know she looks like Skipper Size(barbie's little sis) but I love her. Plus I'm planning to get a 50cm one later on. I just have to practice on this one for now on how to take care of it.

Liberal Raider

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Katyasha_fox
bakayaro onna

She is a 27cm Obitsu, I know she looks like Skipper Size(barbie's little sis) but I love her. Plus I'm planning to get a 50cm one later on. I just have to practice on this one for now on how to take care of it.

I have one 27cm Obitsu guy and the rest are smaller. I even have three of the 11cm Obitsu! They're so cute!

she's lovely, congrats!

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have a B&G Sandra biggrin

Her name is Italia.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I don't have and I'm not sure if I will ever want one. For some reason I started to dislike most of BJD's faces...

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Oh wow! Yours looks amazing! She's absolutely gorgeous.

I do have one (two, actually, but I only have one finished really).
BJD
She's my first one (I've only got two so far) and I call her Lu (short for Lunette), sadly I lost her hat somewhere when I moved. She happens to be a Hujoo Berry female, and all that she wears, the wigs, clothes, hat, and boots, are hand sewn by me.

Wheezing Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have one. She was a christmas gift 4laugh

Yours is very pretty, i would love a bigger size like that in the future

She is Suntan MOMO 16cm model from dollmore.
I love her and i'm looking into getting another one soon when i can raise money for it.
Although i'm going to have to search for a person to do custom face up for the idea of the doll i want to get gonk

This is my girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Obitsus! I love Obitsus! They're addictive, I tell ya! I have six 27cm Obitsus, three female and three male ( the slim body, "normal" body is pretty weird-looking if you ask me) and I absolutely adore them! Good thing they're not very expensive as far as bjd's go. I made one of Lumpi von Schlotterstein from The Little Vampire ( based on the tv show from '85 where he was played by Jim Gray), my sister made me one of me that I named Minnie, I made one of Claire from Galaxy Express 999, one I made based on the pre-Constance attic bride from Haunted Mansion in WDW (her name is Emily), one of Anubis from Ronin Warriors, and one I'm working on now that will be Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji. I also have a ResinSoul/Bobobie Long named Tandrelim, the only real OC of them all. He's big, he's 70cm. I wubs mah dolliehs! biggrin
You might find it useful to know that Barbie clothes fit 27cm Obitsu females very well. When I found that out it opened up a whole world of inexpensive vendors of exotic clothing for my dolls. 3nodding
Well, a bunch of good stuff but also a ton of ridiculous looking ballgowns.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I have one. His name is Philippe and he's a Dollzone Edward. He's currently getting a new faceup at the moment. 8D I also have a Chicline Rou on the way....I'm so excited. His name will be Alexander.

User Image

Timid Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
I've got 3... and a half sweatdrop Migidoll Ryu on a Spiritdoll body, Latidoll Ronnie, Obitsu Haruka, and the half is a DDS which I only need THIGHS FOOOORR.. but Volks is always out of stock... emotion_donotwant
User Image

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
yes~
I've been saving up for years and finally got her a little over a month ago, she's even more amazing that I expected
her name is Nadeko and she's a VOLKS SD Megu

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I have a 60CM bobobie Elena coming in soon. She was supposed to be shipped out last week but I haven't received a tracking form yet OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff