Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Collection or Obsession?
They still have conventions for these things that put us anime convention go-ers to shame!
Anyone still have them?

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yup. Collected all the penguin ones. whee
I still have a select few of them. The fox, three dragons and the Dachshund . The rest I sold at a yard sale.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image I used to have over 50 of them. I still have a few of them.

I don't know what happened with the rest of them.

Robotic Exhibitionist

I had tons when they were big. Last I checked, they were in a big bin in my mom's attic. I think she tried selling them at various yard sells, but no takers. I'll check in to see if she still has them. I would love to find a new home for them, where they'll be loved. I just don't have the room for them and they're not really my thing anymore.

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
yes, i have a lot still biggrin
I have a few from when I was a kid. The frog, the ladybug, the jaguar (or was it a leopard?)...I think I might also have one of the old happy meals pets. They're packed away somewhere now, but I used to keep them on my computer desk with some old action figures and other knick-knacks.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I had no idea there were beanie conventions! That sounds awesome! I'd love to go to one, but I'm dirt poor.
I love beanie Babies, though. I had a whole mess of them that I had to leave behind at my aunt's house, in her attic, before I moved- right before Katrina.
I wonder if they're still in ok condition.

I couldn't help buying Tiny, the mouse at the store, the other day. So cute and so soft. She sits on top my monitor, watching me, now. XD

Timid Dabbler

I have 2 backpacks full in a closet somewhere, and my grandmother has one that she says is rare... or something. I have no idea lol
I always wanted them, but they were too expensive for me to collect.

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nebberson
I have a few from when I was a kid. The frog, the ladybug, the jaguar (or was it a leopard?)...I think I might also have one of the old happy meals pets. They're packed away somewhere now, but I used to keep them on my computer desk with some old action figures and other knick-knacks.

im very certain its a leopard cuz a girl gave me that one cuz it matched her last name Leopard
I still want a Grunt beanie baby. cat_gonk
[[ since I couldn't find a picture of him on Photobucket, i'll have to do a link. cat_stare ]]
:
http://www.bbtoystore.com/mm5/beanies/grunt.jpg
I collected a couple of the old cat ones. They were black+white, simese(?), and a gray tabby. And I have a rainbow one. And a bigger one that's a cat with a heart on it's belly. His name is Wilson.

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm pretty sure I have 100+ in my basement... but then my house sold.. so now my babies are all in a box.. :/

I got rid of quite a bit of them though. I don't buy them anymore.. these things are my childhood.
i love them dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces