12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Oh, walked right into that one.

xD Actually (as creepy as this is gunna sound), I live not too far from this playground city park thing, and I go there frequently. In fact, this past weekend, I camped out there (also illegal--I swear I'm not a bad kid). xD
lol
More than irrelevant, but when I was 7, I went to the park with my sis in the summer one morning. She's 8 years older than me, so she was more knowledgeable. I saw something in the little tunnel-slide-thing, and when I reached out, she nearly smacked me to the ground and told me it was a used condom.
Needless to say, I never went through that tunnel again; not even years later.

gonk sogross.. Why would anyone.. How would they..
SOGROSS.

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle

xD Actually (as creepy as this is gunna sound), I live not too far from this playground city park thing, and I go there frequently. In fact, this past weekend, I camped out there (also illegal--I swear I'm not a bad kid). xD
lol
More than irrelevant, but when I was 7, I went to the park with my sis in the summer one morning. She's 8 years older than me, so she was more knowledgeable. I saw something in the little tunnel-slide-thing, and when I reached out, she nearly smacked me to the ground and told me it was a used condom.

SOGROSS.
idk and I dun' wanna dk.

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle

lol

SOGROSS.
idk and I dun' wanna dk.

So.
Gross.
I'll never take my children to a public playground. x.x

Eloquent Streaker

Jaronoid
Railroad spikes. Which is totally illegal. But nobody told child me that until I'd been doing it for about eight years and had over 300 of them.

x.x
Not quite as illegal as attempting to take a section of actual railroad track from the local dump/rail line intersection and sell it at a recycling center for cash.

On a related subject, a 2-foot segment of rail track weighs something like 100 lbs.

Valiant Jackling

Requiem in Mortis
Jaronoid
Railroad spikes. Which is totally illegal. But nobody told child me that until I'd been doing it for about eight years and had over 300 of them.

x.x
Not quite as illegal as attempting to take a section of actual railroad track from the local dump/rail line intersection and sell it at a recycling center for cash.

On a related subject, a 2-foot segment of rail track weighs something like 100 lbs.

And suddenly I'm reminded of the movie "October Sky," which was based on a true story. Lol

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I collected rocks and erasers as a kid. While I gave up on the erasers after I filled an entire jar I never stopped collecting rocks as a kid. when I was young I'd come home with a lot of cool ones I found on the playground. Ever where I went, if they had rocks in the landscaping by the plants I would scan around as I walked to see if I spotted any unique ones. My mom often found all kinds of rocks I had forgotten about in my pockets while she was doing laundry. I'm sure it P.O'd her to no end. XD

Kawaii Poster

I'v been collecting owls for a few years now

Soffbord's Waifu

My father had a period when he thought I was really into hockey so he bought me shitloads of hockeycards. Unexpected collection was unexpected.

Dainty Doll

You know when you sharpen a pencil and you get pencil shavings?
Well I went through a phase when I collected crayon shavings from sharpening crayons. Only crayons. I had one of those awful pencil organisers that I'd take to school with me, and in the shortest pot I'd keep my crayon shavings.
If any other kid sharpened a crayon, they didn't need to go to the bin to drop their shavings; I'd be there with my little pot.

I don't even know why I did that. confused

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Perhaps not necessarily weird, but I do have an addiction to key chains. I started when I was a little kid and have continued for years. Now I have around a dozen plastic tubs full of them, probably a couple thousand key chains. They're just to friggin' awesome, and I keep finding neat ones everywhere I go.

One day I'll have a display case to put them in...

Fayse's Fav

Shameless Streaker

I cut pictures out of books and collected them in a little drawer like it was an actual addiction. ANY kind of book with pictures and I'd be chopping them up for paperdoll-esque use.
Trying to read those books in later years,I found to be a complete nightmare. (nooo why my pokemon official guide you little jerk maybe your future self wanted to enjoy that without half the damn pokemon missing)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff