Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

Okie dokie.
Remember about 6 years ago, it'd be totally cool and normal and not geeky to buy a cylindrical stack of blank CD-ROMs and stuff to burn stuff onto?
Welp, from when I was six to about 8, I loved looking for an collecting the little plastic rings that came in the stacks of CD-ROMs because it seemed like a game.
"OMG I SEE SOMETHING. YEEEEESSSSSS!"
or
"LET'S OPEN THAT PACK AND TAKE THE RRRRRIING!!!!"

I had this thing for plastic rings. I also started collecting those big plastic bangle-like rings that comes with your fashion scarf.
I grew out of it when I was 8 and a half.

What about your weird collections?

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
beanie babies. DX i am so ashamed.

Lionheart

Oucyan
beanie babies. DX i am so ashamed.
I never thought you, never. o A O
They had no appeal to me way back when. I would be all like, "...theheck? Whatever. I could use the money to buy pocky. They'll just turn into a rotting heap of dust anyways."

Robotic Exhibitionist

I collected about everything I could get my hands on. Baseball cards even. I hated baseball, but I wanted the cards. My mother had to keep me from taking rocks in the house. I always had the habit of taking oyster and clam shells from seafood restaurants home with me, cleaning them, and painting them with nail polish.

WTF child self?

All the normal things too. Playing cards of any kind, mostly Pokemon and Digimon. Beanie Babies, of course. Stickers everywhere and I never used them. I wonder how I'm not a hoarder now.

Lionheart

Bampot
I collected about everything I could get my hands on. Baseball cards even. I hated baseball, but I wanted the cards. My mother had to keep me from taking rocks in the house. I always had the habit of taking oyster and clam shells from seafood restaurants home with me, cleaning them, and painting them with nail polish.

WTF child self?

All the normal things too. Playing cards of any kind, mostly Pokemon and Digimon. Beanie Babies, of course. Stickers everywhere and I never used them. I wonder how I'm not a hoarder now.
At least you had the decency to paint the shells pretty colors! gonk
My brother just keeps them, cleans them, and then throws them somewhere in the house.

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Railroad spikes. Which is totally illegal. But nobody told child me that until I'd been doing it for about eight years and had over 300 of them.

x.x

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Railroad spikes. Which is totally illegal. But nobody told child me that until I'd been doing it for about eight years and had over 300 of them.

x.x
How the hell did you get a hold of one, never mind 300? gonk

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle
Jaronoid

x.x

Walking along railroads as a child (I lived near the tracks) and looking for loose ones.
Multiply that by three houses near two railroad tracks over a span of eight years. >.>

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid

x.x

Walking along railroads as a child (I lived near the tracks) and looking for loose ones.
Multiply that by three houses near two railroad tracks over a span of eight years. >.>
Despite the fact that it's illegal, my mom would adore you. You see, we don't go out much to exercise (more like run around at the pool, but --), but you go outside. And pick up big metal things, too.

I have no clue where I'm going with this.
/rambles

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid

x.x

Despite the fact that it's illegal, my mom would adore you. You see, we don't go out much to exercise (more like run around at the pool, but --), but you go outside. And pick up big metal things, too.

/rambles

xD Your mom would have loved me when I was a kid.
Now I'm all "Stay inside and hiss at the sun every once in awhile because, well, that thing is frickin' scary."

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid

x.x

/rambles

Now I'm all "Stay inside and hiss at the sun every once in awhile because, well, that thing is frickin' scary."
'Zactly. lol
"YOU THERE, GO OUTSIDE TO THE PARK AND SWING A BIT."
"...Are you crazy? No way."

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid

x.x

/rambles

'Zactly. lol

If that swingset wants used so bad, it can come in here.

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid
Serethielle
Jaronoid

/rambles

'Zactly. lol

If that swingset wants used so bad, it can come in here.
Oh, walked right into that one.

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Serethielle

xD Actually (as creepy as this is gunna sound), I live not too far from this playground city park thing, and I go there frequently. In fact, this past weekend, I camped out there (also illegal--I swear I'm not a bad kid). xD

Lionheart

Jaronoid
Serethielle

xD Actually (as creepy as this is gunna sound), I live not too far from this playground city park thing, and I go there frequently. In fact, this past weekend, I camped out there (also illegal--I swear I'm not a bad kid). xD
lol
More than irrelevant, but when I was 7, I went to the park with my sis in the summer one morning. She's 8 years older than me, so she was more knowledgeable. I saw something in the little tunnel-slide-thing, and when I reached out, she nearly smacked me to the ground and told me it was a used condom.
Needless to say, I never went through that tunnel again; not even years later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff