Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

Right now, i only have Hatsune Miku HMO. She's adorable and worth every penny! <3
I bought a Madoka Kaname Nendriod last month and it should be coming any day now. I can't wait!

Soffbord's Waifu

iyoshu
Right now, i only have Hatsune Miku HMO. She's adorable and worth every penny! <3
I bought a Madoka Kaname Nendriod last month and it should be coming any day now. I can't wait!

Yesss man she's so adorable. <3 And all the things you get with her, never ending fun! ; 3 ;
And also, I love your avi~ So sweet. heart

Golden Bunny

Pahsmina

Aww thank you! <3
I know. She's my favorite! I got her at a convention i went to. She was the only one left, so im so glad i found her.

Soffbord's Waifu

iyoshu
Pahsmina

Aww thank you! <3
I know. She's my favorite! I got her at a convention i went to. She was the only one left, so im so glad i found her.

Ah, lucky you! Here in Sweden they only sell bootlegs at anime conventions. ; ; It's a real shame.
I never expected the Madoka nendos to be THAT popular. It was insane to get my hands on my Mami nendo! D:

Fuzzy Conversationalist

I have the black rock shooter nendo!
She's probably a fake though, but I really don't mind.
She was half the price of the official BRS and does fine in photography, which is what I want her to do!
I'll be getting Madoka soon, as well as the petite Shinobu from Bakemonogatari.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Bunny

Pahsmina

What?! Thats insane! ;n; Buying figures is one of my favorite things to do at conventions. I wonder why its like that over there?
Honestly, i've never seen the anime, i just thought she was really cute. ;>_>

Soffbord's Waifu

iyoshu

What?! Thats insane! ;n; Buying figures is one of my favorite things to do at conventions. I wonder why its like that over there?
Honestly, i've never seen the anime, i just thought she was really cute. ;>_>

I know! ; n ; All you see are replicas everywhere, and for outrageous prices. :/ They buy those .099$ auction figures from ebay and sell them for 100$ or higher...It makes me sad to see this. I wonder the same, maybe they don't care as much...?
Awe, you should watch it, it's pretty good. And been there done that xD I have no intention of ever playing Lineage 2 but I couldn't resist lovely Dwarf... ; ^ ;''

Golden Bunny

Pahsmina

That figure's adorable! I would so buy that! <3
How rude of those people! I don't think they should allow that kind of stuff at conventions. But they can't ALL be like that, can they? That would totally break my heart to see people trying to rip off others. ;n;

Soffbord's Waifu

iyoshu

That figure's adorable! I would so buy that! <3
How rude of those people! I don't think they should allow that kind of stuff at conventions. But they can't ALL be like that, can they? That would totally break my heart to see people trying to rip off others. ;n;

Yess, oh god she's so lovely. ; n ; Apperently she's only 500 pieces limited! I can't belive i got her so cheap...o_o....
Actually there are two stores in Sweden who travel to diffrent convention and sells original figures. I really appriciate their work and I try to help them as much as possible. <3
I think my worst experience with replicas was when I met a small girl in a queue. She had purchased the Black butler nendos and she was so happy and showed me them. After looking at them I realized that they were bootlegs and I told her that and man I honestly think I broke her little heart. ;_; </3
I pre-ordered the Shinguji Sakura & Koubu (Sakura Wars) set a few days ago:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10179400a6/20/6

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I currently own the following Nendoroids;

Hatsune Miku Append [Vocaloid]
Amano Touko [Bungaku Shoujo]
Touwa Erio [Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko]
Ouka-chan [Nitro+ Wars]
Haru-chan [Haru-chan no Kishou Mamechishiki]
Akiyama Mio [K-On!]
HIrasawa Ui [K-On!]
Kagamine Len (Cheerful) [Vocaloid]
Ciel Phantomhive [Kuroshitsuji]
Mickey Mouse [Disney]

(Also Nendoroid Petites of Usami Akihiko, Takahashi Misaki and Suzuki-san [Junjou Romantica])

The Nendoroids I have on preorder are;

Date Masamune [Sengoku Basara]
Sanada Yukimura [Sengoku Basara]
Snow Miku (Fluffy Coat Version) [Vocaloid]
KAITO (Cheerful) [Vocaloid]
Ika Musume [Shinryaku Ika Musume]
Yuzuriha Inori [Guilty Crown]
Minnie Mouse [Disney]

(I also have both Western Sets A and B, preordered the Wisteria Kitchen/Restaurant Sets which are to be shared with my brother since he preordered the Working!! girls for himself).

My most wanted Nendoroids/Nendoroid Petites are;

Moe-tan [Pastel Ink]
Ayasaki Hayate (Hermione) [Hayate no Gotoku]
Itoshiki Nozomu [Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei]
Sabastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji] (I have a freakin' bootleg of him. It was my, "first," Nendoroid)
Theia [Lucent Heart]
Angel Beats Nendoroid Petites Set A (Otonashi Yuzuru, Tachibana Kanade, and Yui) [Angel Beats]
Claude Claudel Nendoroid Petite [Ikoku Meiro no Croisee]
Yune Nendoroid Petite [Ikoku Meiro no Croisee]
i currently have these nendoroids :

remilia scarlet [Touhou Project]
fate testarossa [Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha]
Hatsune Miku Orchestra & Kagamine Len (cheerful ver.) [Vocaloid]
Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, and Mami Tomoe [Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica]
Gokou Ruri [Ore no Imouto]
Dead Master and Strength [B*RS]

and few more nendos biggrin

Man-Hungry Explorer

i have Miku, Miku append, Sena, Sebastian, Madoka, BRS, and Strength
i also have miku fluffy coat ver on pre-order
and i plan on buying the new BRS anime ver and the cherry blossom miku whenever they come out

Unsealed Lunatic

I have a Hatsune Miku and a Sakura Miku (knockofff) on the way. I would really like to have a Kirino Kousaka and maybe a Stocking one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff