Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abomination

User Image

I've got one at the moment, whom I got in February of 2011. He's a DollFamily-H Line LingFeng, named 'Louis' after a character in one of my favorite book series. However, I am hoping to get a second doll by the end of the year. The one I want is DollLove Ruoyi. Both are SD size.

Liberal Humorist

Liberal Humorist

Bump. Any BJD fans? They are getting more popular than they were when I joined the hobby in 2007.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I figured it'd be okay to share, here's most of my crew smile Sorry for the sub-par photo, most of my wigless ones now have wigs but I am not at home and cannot take a better photo.

Liberal Humorist

Nice collection, Socky! I've bought and sold since I was on this thread last. No one really comments on it anymore.So thanks for sharing your dolls!!!

I've got a couple on layaway right now. Both from Luts. I'm also selling 2 of my floating heads. I just don't think I'll ever get them bodies and what I wanted to do with them I kinda don't want to anymore.

What is your favorite company? Most of my dolls come from Luts. But I've got a Granado, a Dollmore, an Asleep Eidolon, and a Leekeworld doll. I think Granado is my favorite. I'm going to get my floating Luts head one of their female bodies. The new bodies are lovely.

Your yo-sd's are so cute! I'm such a sucker for Tinies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff