Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your little doll family is cute! 3nodding
I have 3 on the way! A hujoo ted, hujoo freya and Dollfie Dream Dynamite. The Freya is out for delivery right now and I'm impatient. xp

Liberal Humorist

Tattooed Punx
I have 3 on the way! A hujoo ted, hujoo freya and Dollfie Dream Dynamite. The Freya is out for delivery right now and I'm impatient. xp

Thanks! I love these dolls! When I was a young teen I collected Barbies. BJDs are so much cooler. You should post pics of your new dolls when you get them! biggrin I'd love to see them! whee
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx

Thanks! I love these dolls! When I was a young teen I collected Barbies. BJDs are so much cooler. You should post pics of your new dolls when you get them! biggrin I'd love to see them! whee

I did too! I had a ridiculous amount of barbies. My favorite were the ones with joints. Guess that's why I'm into bjd's now! And I JUST got one. Here's Cake xp
User Image

Liberal Humorist

Tattooed Punx
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx

I did too! I had a ridiculous amount of barbies. My favorite were the ones with joints. Guess that's why I'm into bjd's now! And I JUST got one. Here's Cake xp
User Image

I'm oldish, There wasn't any jointed ones when I was a kid, lol. I've always wondered if Freyas were plastic or resin. they always look plastic to me. I never felt like asking before. I've seen some really cool faceups on those! Are you going to do it yourself or have someone commission them?
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx

User Image

I'm oldish, There wasn't any jointed ones when I was a kid, lol. I've always wondered if Freyas were plastic or resin. they always look plastic to me. I never felt like asking before. I've seen some really cool faceups on those! Are you going to do it yourself or have someone commission them?

It's ABS plastic. And I'm going to do the face ups! I've been practicing on cheap barbies and I have the hang of it.

Liberal Humorist

Tattooed Punx
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx
Shironami2376
Tattooed Punx

User Image

It's ABS plastic. And I'm going to do the face ups! I've been practicing on cheap barbies and I have the hang of it.

I love doing faceups! I've been practicing on an AE Silver Dew. Post pics! I love seeing other peoples work!

Sparkly Fatcat

i currently own 4 bjds >w<

Levi ~ Luts KDF Yuz
Oliver ~ Migidoll Jina
Aubrie ~ Luts KDF Ani
Penelope ~ Luts TD Alice

about them... Aubrie and Penelope are sisters, their uncle is Oliver.. then Levi is Aubrie's bf... that's all xD

Liberal Humorist

You have an Oliver too! My Oliver is a KDF Cherry. I just ordered a KDF girl Bory! She's going to be Oliver's twin sister. I also ordered a SDF Annette head from the marketplace on Den Of Angels. I love the Yuz sculpt! I almost got an Ani instead of cherry. Besides my Annette's body, my doll family is complete for the moment. Do you ever feel like you need another doll so _________ won't be lonely? Lol

You should post pics! I love seeing other people's dolls!

iiyarii

Levi ~ Luts KDF Yuz
Oliver ~ Migidoll Jina
Aubrie ~ Luts KDF Ani
Penelope ~ Luts TD Alice

about them... Aubrie and Penelope are sisters, their uncle is Oliver.. then Levi is Aubrie's bf... that's all xD

Sparkly Fatcat

Shironami2376
You have an Oliver too! My Oliver is a KDF Cherry. I just ordered a KDF girl Bory! She's going to be Oliver's twin sister. I also ordered a SDF Annette head from the marketplace on Den Of Angels. I love the Yuz sculpt! I almost got an Ani instead of cherry. Besides my Annette's body, my doll family is complete for the moment. Do you ever feel like you need another doll so _________ won't be lonely? Lol

iiyarii

Levi ~ Luts KDF Yuz
Oliver ~ Migidoll Jina
Aubrie ~ Luts KDF Ani
Penelope ~ Luts TD Alice

i do! xD when i got Levi, i got a feeling he's lonely >_<; so i ordered Oliver, which is supposed to be Levi's boyfriend.. *shot* yeah i like yaoi. xD but sometimes, i feel like he's glaring at me whenever i dress him as a girl.. >_>; so i stopped and then finally ordered Aubrie and Penelope.. xD Aubrie and Penelope are still being held at the customs.;A; they just arrived our country 2 days ago.. i need to pay the tax.. ;A; i'll post pics once i put face-ups on them~ >w<

anyway~ here's Levi >w<

User Image

and Oliver~ >w<

User Image

Liberal Humorist

oh, your Oliver is a hottie!! HAHAHAHA! I love your Yuz! I love that sculpt more and more every time I see it! The company photos weren't all that good. Same goes for the apple sculpt. I hated him until I saw owner pics. Did you do the faceups yourself? they are stunning! I've only done a few and they aren't very good. They are so much harder than some people make them look. I can't wait to see your new girls when they come home. Ani's are so lovely! I want a tiny delf Alice so bad! but they are sooo small! I don't know how they will look with my SD sized dolls. You'll have to picspam me so I can make up my mind. Sometimes I think Ian and Adian need to have a baby girl! hahaha

iiyarii
Shironami2376

iiyarii

Levi ~ Luts KDF Yuz
Oliver ~ Migidoll Jina
Aubrie ~ Luts KDF Ani
Penelope ~ Luts TD Alice

i do! xD when i got Levi, i got a feeling he's lonely >_<; so i ordered Oliver, which is supposed to be Levi's boyfriend.. *shot* yeah i like yaoi. xD but sometimes, i feel like he's glaring at me whenever i dress him as a girl.. >_>; so i stopped and then finally ordered Aubrie and Penelope.. xD Aubrie and Penelope are still being held at the customs.;A; they just arrived our country 2 days ago.. i need to pay the tax.. ;A; i'll post pics once i put face-ups on them~ >w<

anyway~ here's Levi >w<

User Image

and Oliver~ >w<

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Shironami2376
oh, your Oliver is a hottie!! HAHAHAHA! I love your Yuz! I love that sculpt more and more every time I see it! The company photos weren't all that good. Same goes for the apple sculpt. I hated him until I saw owner pics. Did you do the faceups yourself? they are stunning! I've only done a few and they aren't very good. They are so much harder than some people make them look. I can't wait to see your new girls when they come home. Ani's are so lovely! I want a tiny delf Alice so bad! but they are sooo small! I don't know how they will look with my SD sized dolls. You'll have to picspam me so I can make up my mind. Sometimes I think Ian and Adian need to have a baby girl! hahaha

iiyarii
Shironami2376

iiyarii

Levi ~ Luts KDF Yuz
Oliver ~ Migidoll Jina
Aubrie ~ Luts KDF Ani
Penelope ~ Luts TD Alice

anyway~ here's Levi >w<

User Image

and Oliver~ >w<

User Image

Thank you~ >w< yeah, i dont really like the company photos too ;A; i dont really like Ani at first but when i looked for owner's pics, i really love her~ >w<
yes, i do face-ups myself~ >w< its really fun to do~ whee
oh dont worry~ i'll post pics of my girls when i put face-ups on them smile maybe monday or tuesday biggrin i'll also take pics of Alice with Oliver so you can compare how Alice looks with and SD >w<

Devout Prophet

Cute dolls! We've a much bigger thread here if you're interested whee
Everyone's supernice there so... come check it out!

CoIdbird's Wife

Tiny Bunny

13,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
My girl Briella smile
User Image
She is naturally part bunny

User Image

Liberal Humorist

Cinibunny
My girl Briella smile
User Image
She is naturally part bunny

User Image

Cinibunny, she is so cute!!! I love Yo-sd sized dolls! I've got 2 myself. What mold is she? Is she Fairyland? Half of me says yes and the other says no. lol

thanks for sharing your beautiful girl! Do you have any future doll plans? I've got a floating head that I'd like to get a body for. But I don't think that's going to happen in a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff