Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Humorist

I've been collecting Asian Ball Jointed Dolls since 2007. I was wondering if anyone else out there loved and collected them as I do! So far I've got 5 dolls and a 6th on the way.

Luts KDF Cherry: Oliver
Luts SDF Azure: Ian
Luts HDF Pitta: Abigail
Granado Boyd: Alister
Asleep Eidolon Silver Dew: Haven't named redface crying
Luts HDF Cookie: Unnamed (Hasn't arrived yet whee )

My Dolls are a family. Alister is the father of Oliver and Abigail; the brother-in-law of Ian, who's girlfriend is my Silver Dew. I haven't decided where my new Cookie is going to fit into the family. I also plan on getting a female Cherry to be Oliver's twin sister and a SFD Annette to be Alister's wife and mother to Oliver and Abigail.

Tell me the dolls you have and any cool back stories that go with them! Feel free to ask questions and discuss anything associated with ABJDs! Post pics! Dollie spam is always welcome!! heart

Liberal Humorist

User Image
My Abigail sitting on Uncle Ian's lap

Liberal Humorist

User Image
Papa and Abigail

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
I love ABJD's. I have been collecting Anime dolls for almost 30 years now. And that got me started collecting ABJD's I also collect Monster high dolls. Are you on Den of Angels?

Liberal Humorist

yokyun2
I love ABJD's. I have been collecting Anime dolls for almost 30 years now. And that got me started collecting ABJD's I also collect Monster high dolls. Are you on Den of Angels?

I have a couple of monster high dolls too! I love that show! It's so cute. I'm Shironami2376 on DoA!

Perfect Wrangler

aw, i have one precious dolls named owl, i got her over the summer ><

Liberal Humorist

Pokemon Boss

I had my Oliver all alone for about 5 years before I got any other dolls! I love the name you chose. It's cool

Perfect Wrangler

Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

I had my Oliver all alone for about 5 years before I got any other dolls! I love the name you chose. It's cool

wow, i've had owl since summer, and im just now getting around to ordering her clothes, i'm in highschool, and stuff so i don't have just oodles of money. i felt bad, at the time she was so much money (with shipping and wig) that i couldn't afford clothes. I'm thinking of ordering her a new (beautiful) dress, and shoes today actually >< and possibly a new wig ^^

Liberal Humorist

Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

wow, i've had owl since summer, and im just now getting around to ordering her clothes, i'm in highschool, and stuff so i don't have just oodles of money. i felt bad, at the time she was so much money (with shipping and wig) that i couldn't afford clothes. I'm thinking of ordering her a new (beautiful) dress, and shoes today actually >< and possibly a new wig ^^

I know! I had a doll I'd gotten second hand that went without shoes for the longest time cause I couldn't afford to buy him any.

I've gotten some cool stuff from ebay pretty cheap. and if you're on DoA the marketplace has stuff used too. Most of my stuff is used.

Perfect Wrangler

Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

I know! I had a doll I'd gotten second hand that went without shoes for the longest time cause I couldn't afford to buy him any.

I've gotten some cool stuff from ebay pretty cheap. and if you're on DoA the marketplace has stuff used too. Most of my stuff is used.

oh, good to know. However i've already planed what im most likely going to order, i've spent hours today comparing with a friend xP probably this outfit (the shoes are separate but its going to be the same shoes-going to order them separate). and maybe this wig

Liberal Humorist

Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

oh, good to know. However i've already planed what im most likely going to order, i've spent hours today comparing with a friend xP probably this outfit (the shoes are separate but its going to be the same shoes-going to order them separate). and maybe this wig

That dress is so cute! I love the wig too! I only have 1 MSD size doll right now. Oliver, my Luts KDF Cherry. When I get my tax return back I plan on getting his twin! I've been wanting an msd girl for ever! But I ended up with all these other ones instead, lol sweatdrop You should post a pic of your Owl; I'd love to see her!!! heart

Perfect Wrangler

Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

That dress is so cute! I love the wig too! I only have 1 MSD size doll right now. Oliver, my Luts KDF Cherry. When I get my tax return back I plan on getting his twin! I've been wanting an msd girl for ever! But I ended up with all these other ones instead, lol sweatdrop You should post a pic of your Owl; I'd love to see her!!! heart

ah, well i'd love to see your new one when you get here could i add you as a friend?
i don't think i have any pictures of owl since i changed my phone. . .i can go take some ^^

Liberal Humorist

I just ordered a can of Mr. Super Clear. When it gets here I'm going to try my hand at faceups! I'm a little scared. All of my dolls I've sent out to get faceups done. But the last doll I bought second hand, she wasn't sealed properly and her eyebrows wiped off when I got them wet. so I wiped the whole thing! I'm hoping it comes later this week! whee

Liberal Humorist

Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

ah, well i'd love to see your new one when you get here could i add you as a friend?
i don't think i have any pictures of owl since i changed my phone. . .i can go take some ^^

We can be friends!!! 4laugh

I can't wait to get my girl cherry! I'll post when I get her. Probably won't be for a while though.

Perfect Wrangler

Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss
Shironami2376
Pokemon Boss

We can be friends!!! 4laugh

I can't wait to get my girl cherry! I'll post when I get her. Probably won't be for a while though.

here is two pictures of owl x x
good luck with the face up thing, i'd be far to scared ><
cherry :OO i was thinking about name Owl that for the longest time whee
edit: sorry for all the messy hair, i need to cut some strands and bangs a bit to scared to though ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff