Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
saoirse1206
I have Kit, Felicity, Elizabeth, and two Just Like you dolls. I also have my sister"s old ones, nevertheless she still holds on to her Kaya doll.

Wow, you have a lot!
I got most of them for christmas awhile ago. My grandma loves to spoil my sister and I.

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't play with mine like I used to but I have..

Samantha
Kirsten
My American Girl #28 [Named Isabelle]
Jess [Renamed Mia]
My American Girl #25 [Named Violet]
Ruthie [Renamed Ariella]
Addy

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Princessa Namine
I don't play with mine like I used to but I have..

Samantha
Kirsten
My American Girl #28 [Named Isabelle]
Jess [Renamed Mia]
My American Girl #25 [Named Violet]
Ruthie [Renamed Ariella]
Addy

Awesome!

Friendly Member

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
epicwin123
Do you collect them?

I have:
Molly
Samantha
Julie
and 2 JLY
A black-haired one and a red-haired one.

I'm getting Kanani for my Sixtenth b-day.

really im getting all of them on this week heart heart heart heart heart heart

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
sweetdy_pie
epicwin123
Do you collect them?

I have:
Molly
Samantha
Julie
and 2 JLY
A black-haired one and a red-haired one.

I'm getting Kanani for my Sixtenth b-day.

really im getting all of them on this week heart heart heart heart heart heart

Awesome!
i hate american girl dolls

Beloved Friend

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
My daughter has Julie, which ironically could have passed for her Just Like You doll. They didn't have AG dolls when I was a kid. I'm from the Cabbage Patch Kid generation!!

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I have Samantha, Felicity, Kit, Kailey and Lindsay. I still love my dolls, and they sit in a chair in my room. I still love to browse the website, and my friends and I wanna go to the American Girl store to look around. If I had the money, I'd probably buy one of the more recent dolls. they're such beautiful dolls heart

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Bubblewrap10
My daughter has Julie, which ironically could have passed for her Just Like You doll. They didn't have AG dolls when I was a kid. I'm from the Cabbage Patch Kid generation!!

That is cool, I think Julie is the best historical doll they have. I have 1 cabbage patch kid from when I was born, they are real cute.

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
winxgirl21
I have Samantha, Felicity, Kit, Kailey and Lindsay. I still love my dolls, and they sit in a chair in my room. I still love to browse the website, and my friends and I wanna go to the American Girl store to look around. If I had the money, I'd probably buy one of the more recent dolls. they're such beautiful dolls heart

Wow, a Lindsay! She is so cute! I highly recommend going to a store if you are able to, it is very nice and you can really look close at the dolls before you decide which one you want. Have you seen the 3 new historical dolls?

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
epicwin123
winxgirl21

Wow, a Lindsay! She is so cute! I highly recommend going to a store if you are able to, it is very nice and you can really look close at the dolls before you decide which one you want. Have you seen the 3 new historical dolls?

When I was little, I loved that Lindsay had curly hair just like me. 3nodding
Yes, I have seen them. Marie Grace is gorgeous! I really want her, lol.
We just got a store near us (well, and hour and half away from home, 30 minutes or so from school), so I'm really excited.

Taken Hoarder

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
winxgirl21
epicwin123
winxgirl21

We just got a store near us (well, and hour and half away from home, 30 minutes or so from school), so I'm really excited.

So Lindsay was kind of like a just like you then, so cool.
Marie Grace is beautiful, I so want her, lol. The store in DC opened in July, it's only about 2 hours away from me. Before that the only one was in New York. XD

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
epicwin123
winxgirl21
epicwin123
winxgirl21

So Lindsay was kind of like a just like you then, so cool.
Marie Grace is beautiful, I so want her, lol. The store in DC opened in July, it's only about 2 hours away from me. Before that the only one was in New York. XD

the DC one is the one near me, lol. xd

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't collect them, but I have one . I have Kirsten Larson who i believe they discontinued . Got her when I was a little girl and I still have her. Although I never buy anything for her and when I was a kid I ended up undoing her braids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff