Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
10_Ace_of_Spades
Anyone over 18 who still love to play and be a child at heart? I'm 20 years old and I got a kids meal at McDonads and after eating I started playing the toy, which caused a lot of strange looks my way. I miss being a kid, when you could do childish things and have no one care.
I'll buy Happy Meals if I want the toys. I've done it with MLP toys and Hello Kitty. People who still like things like this are more well rounded in my opinion. Cartoons and toys aren't just for kids. It's a way of connecting with fandoms that you enjoy. Hell, I've got two shelves full of MLP stuff, a s**t ton of plushes, and lots of figures. My apartment looks like I have kids, but I don't. I just love this stuff. It makes me happy and it's a place I can escape to when the world becomes too cold and dreary (which is, essentially, every day).
Love what you enjoy and enjoy what you love. I plan on being an old fart and still having all these toys. ^^

Dedicated Friend

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It doesn't matter if you 5 or 50 and you like to play. Being a kid is good and gives you a break from stress to have some fun without drinking.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Erailea
Psh. I go to flea markets and hit up like every toy booth. Lol. And I'm in my 20's. Bought a BK DOTM toy last year when they were out too.

As far as I see it, as long as you are collecting / playing with toys responsibly, who cares. But if you're skipping payments on bills or cheating yourself of food so you can buy them, there's a real issue there and it needs to be addressed.

Otherwise have a ball. I certainly do. My Transformers collection is pretty extensive xD I also collect Tin Toys, but in a much more casual manner. I only get a few a year (last year was 4 or 5). Transformers are MUCH easier to find because just about every big box store sells them, where as Tin Toys are near impossible to find outside of small privately owned toy store. So focusing on plastic crack is easier xP But I do love Tin Toys! They're so charming!

I love going to flea markets and doing the same thing. I catch myself in a lot of antique and secondhand places. (Though I'm only 15 where I live there's a lot of pressure to grow up way to fast.) I don't really play with my toys but I'm really into photography, so anything I find gets used as props in my doll photography. Its a cute hobby and it kind of reminds people "Hey shes still a kid".
10_Ace_of_Spades
Anyone over 18 who still love to play and be a child at heart? I'm 20 years old and I got a kids meal at McDonads and after eating I started playing the toy, which caused a lot of strange looks my way. I miss being a kid, when you could do childish things and have no one care.

I bought a happy meal once when they had the despicable me toys, brought it to work and then kept the toy on my desk for the longest time. Co-workers laughed at me but it's their loss.

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I look really young for my age and I'm short so I can get away with playing with toys easily. People just look at me weird when I walk into a store and use a credit card sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I am also 20, and I still collect dolls, figurines, my little ponies, and Pokemon plushies. Nothing wrong with that.
There's nothing wrong with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces