Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
My older sister won a raffle and got all 50 toys + the Pokemon movie that had just come out on VHS, and the gold MewTwo card that came with the VHS. The toys are kinda old and dusty now, but we still have them XDD. Unfortunately my older sis lost the MewTwo card T^T

We also had some extras. I think we have 2 mews and MewTwos (neither of the lights work anymore unfortunately), some extra water squirters and key chains. Me and my twin sis were overjoyed when our older sis gave us her sum of Pokemon toys X3

On another note, anyone remember the gold colored Pokemon cards that came in poke balls? I had them ages ago but my mom gave them away sad

Intergalactic Sweetheart

My brother and I had a few, but I did get Rapidash and that is still my favorite pokemon of all time. I was always into unicorns.

Unbeatable Hunter

I used to write down the numbers on the bag when they had those originally to keep track.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My parents were never into feeding my pokemon addiction so I only ever got one of the toys at Burger King. The others have been given to me or I've found at places like yardsales over the years.

However my first pokmeon toy was the sandshrew from Burger King and I loved it dearly. I even named it! XD The color of the plastic on it is a weird yellow, too. It's sort of neon yellow/ high lighter colored. No joke It looks like a shiny Sandshrew. XD My first pokemon was a Shiny Sandshrew before shinies even existed.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

I always wanted those toys but I never really ate at Burger King. And I totally forgot about those toys until now.

I know they sold Hamtaro toys which I got one and I'm pretty sure I still have it.

heart
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

I always wanted those toys but I never really ate at Burger King. And I totally forgot about those toys until now.

I know they sold Hamtaro toys which I got one and I'm pretty sure I still have it.

heart

I still have the grandpa looking elder and his werewolf form from the halloween thingie from burger king.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

heart

I still have the grandpa looking elder and his werewolf form from the halloween thingie from burger king.

I only had the one...it was Cappy, the one with the green hat and he came with a pumpkin mask 4laugh

heart
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

heart

I only had the one...it was Cappy, the one with the green hat and he came with a pumpkin mask 4laugh

heart

I also think I use to have Penelope, The one with a sheet over her head.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

heart

heart

I had a plushie of her, I actually had about 6 Hamtaro plushies 'cause I was literally obsessed with the show. emotion_kirakira

heart
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

heart

heart

I had a plushie of her, I actually had about 6 Hamtaro plushies 'cause I was literally obsessed with the show. emotion_kirakira

heart

I remember the one episode that new girl showed up and she was famous. I remember she fell for that girls future boyfriend and her hamster was a b***h.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
OMIGAWD emotion_jawdrop

heart

heart

heart

I remember the one episode that new girl showed up and she was famous. I remember she fell for that girls future boyfriend and her hamster was a b***h.

LMAO! You know what..I think I've seen that episode xD I think the guy you are talking about was Travis and Hamtaro's owner Laura had the biggest crush on him.
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes

heart

heart

LMAO! You know what..I think I've seen that episode xD I think the guy you are talking about was Travis and Hamtaro's owner Laura had the biggest crush on him.

YES AND TRAVIS HATED THE RICH ANNOYING CHICK AND LIKED LAURA! Ahahaha. Yes. XD

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes
Thy Hope
i_ghostie_eyes

heart

heart

YES AND TRAVIS HATED THE RICH ANNOYING CHICK AND LIKED LAURA! Ahahaha. Yes. XD

Well I just searched the Hamtaro Wiki and I think the rich girl is Glitter because it says she's an American star and very selfish and spoiled. Even though its a cartoon, I'm kind of glad Travis hated her rofl

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I never end up collecting all of them, I had Diglett, Clafairy, and few others that I can't remember off the top of my head and I also had a gold platted MewTwo card.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff