Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
isn't it just a nostalgia thing? it's basically adult swim's regular Saturday night anime line up with Tom thrown on top of it. if you want a more nostalgic experience, watch toonamiaftermath. there are a million other ways to watch the shows that they aren't showing. you could, gee, i don't know, BUY THEM. stop bitching that it isn't the OLD toonami. things change, not everyone stays locked in the past. take off your nostalgia goggles are see this for what it is: a big piece of s**t that is overhyped by nostalgia prisoners.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
scr3amsquad
isn't it just a nostalgia thing? it's basically adult swim's regular Saturday night anime line up with Tom thrown on top of it. if you want a more nostalgic experience, watch toonamiaftermath. there are a million other ways to watch the shows that they aren't showing. you could, gee, i don't know, BUY THEM. stop bitching that it isn't the OLD toonami. things change, not everyone stays locked in the past. take off your nostalgia goggles are see this for what it is: a big piece of s**t that is overhyped by nostalgia prisoners.
It's actually the same old shows + 2 new shows and Tom. I don't really care one way or another if they show the old shows because I have either seen them many times or I own them. But what is good about the revival of Toonami is that CN is going back to an anime oriented line up .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff