Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

l_Kimana_l
But, I'd like to see something like Hetalia or a more comedy type anime. Might be a nice break in the horror/sci-fi/action lineup they have going.

I'm completely and 100% agreeing on Hetalia, especially since HEY! It's a 5 minutes-per-episode series. It wouldn't even need to be on the official line-up, just a Commercial space filler.
And I also agree with the majority of you on reviving some of the old school anime, but maybe just a small Nostalgia Hour{s} thing because in order for Toonami to regain its throne and keep it we need new blood.
I would probably die if Toonami could somehow work their way into getting Pandora Hearts since it's a really good show with a small fan base that could grow if it aired on Toonami. Also, since Sailor Moon is a major hit, they cold do a Magical Girl segment comparing SM with a fairly new series Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
That's just my opinion~

{EDIT} I seriously almost forgot about Darker Than Black. I feel dumb now. *facedesk* xd

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Straight Edge Saint
12:00 Bleach
12:30 Naruto Shippuden (Too bad its on Disney)
1:00 One Piece
1:30 FMA Brotherhood
2:00 Deadman Wonderland
2:30 DRRR

I live in the Central Time so:

11:00 Bleach
11:30 YYH
12:00 Deadman Wonderland
12:30 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
1:00 Ruroni Kenshin
1:30 Ghost in the Shell
2:00 DRRR

YYH was originally on Adult Swim and having it right after Bleach would be awesome, plus I'm a Shonen Jump fan.

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
If you want a robot series, Gundam Seed was very awesome, and so was Mobile Suit G Gundam.

Salty Star

Rather than suggesting reruns of the shows we all watched back toonami, I think I'm going to have to say Gurren Lagan. Yoko's boobs might not fit on an all ages network, but I found it a fair enough show, and it'd be a decent start.
EDIT
And HunterxHunter, since it's at least from the same creator as Yu Yu Hakusho 8D

Familiar Smoker

I hope to see [c]. It could probably be licensed on the cheap.
Haruhi is also kind of fun, but Endless Eight would destroy any interest people had in it.

TTGL is a no-brainer candidate.

Beloved Lunatic

xXToTheSky

And I also agree with the majority of you on reviving some of the old school anime, but maybe just a small Nostalgia Hour{s} thing because in order for Toonami to regain its throne and keep it we need new blood.

That was my thought as well. Perhaps once the budget is increassed, they could do a Saturday morning at midnight thing where they air old Toonami lineups, while still keeping the original Sundays at midnight open for newer anime. Would help with both older fans and new ones.
Case Closed / Detective Conan. There are so many episodes to that series it's crazy.
ddrgogogirl2
If they aired Deadman Wonderland, why not Future Diary? I'd like to watch that on Toonami.

Omg... I'd love to see Mirai Nikki on Toonami. =D
I just hope they wouldn't ruin the voices like they did Ganta... well, I didn't care for it, but his was the only one... for now. X.x
It'd be amazing if they played Kuroshitsuji, too. ;3
All three of those on there would make me a happy camper.
I'd say Durarara, but they've already played it and I don't really wanna see reruns...

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!!!!!!

Friendly Regular

I Want:

1: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
2: Hetalia Axis Powers (Not gonna happen)
3: Heaven's Lost Property

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Yu Yu Hakisho belongs back on Toonami

Gundam, Dragonball, and Naruto can join, but the party will be the same without them cool

Intergalactic Prophet

Gonna get flamed for this but I think Cowboy Bebop and S.A.C. should be iced. With a new Toonami we need a changing of the guard. Anime that haven't been on Cartoon Network before. Deadman Wonderland and Casshern interest me more than the retred of series that have already been played and replayed through (Especially Casshern cause Irony of Ironies I had been playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom earlier that evening). My personal opinion is that a mix of animes that are either classics that CN hasn't aired before or Newer anime for the next gen would be ideal.

As a side note I wonder if we will get a re-opening of Toonami Jetstream. I loved that site back in highschool before I had my own computer and would go to the library on Saturdays to sit and watch MAR.

As a side, side note Why in the heck did they sensor the swear words? It's in the Adult Swim timeline and the oldschool fans are old enough to hear such language by now. It's not even like the sensors were blocking out f-bombs either it was the little words that a kid staying up late is just as likely to hear at school or out in life as on tv.

Desirable Wench

12,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sailor Moon for sure. <3

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
i agree - they pulled it right during an arc - never did see the rest