Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Their anime lineup wasn't what I expected it to be. The only one I liked was Deadman Wonderland. Everything else wasn't interesting to me.

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

was deadman wonderland dubbed? o:

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tragick Lullaby

Yeah, dubbed. I hate it, but the voices aren't retarded like most english dubbed animes.

Toothsome Fatcat

It'll get better, hopefully.

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kira has no value
It'll get better, hopefully.

I hope so. :/

Invisible Seeker

I couldn't watch FMA:B or the android girl b/c I just cannot get into it right now. But I did my best to keep the ratings up! I'm about to put on Cowboy Bebop now...so I can at least do my part in keeping Toonami up!

It may not be great right now, but just keep in mind that it's a start. It can only go up from here. biggrin

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
S4rawberry
I couldn't watch FMA:B or the android girl b/c I just cannot get into it right now. But I did my best to keep the ratings up! I'm about to put on Cowboy Bebop now...so I can at least do my part in keeping Toonami up!

It may not be great right now, but just keep in mind that it's a start. It can only go up from here. biggrin

I suppose, but for the time being, Deadman Wonderland is the only thing I'm watching.

Dangerous Genius

Consider this.

Show something to someone such as a game or show.

Take it away from them and then overstimulate them with anime, games, and the internet for 4 years.

then show them the thing again.

Obviously they will have a different view from it compared to others. I personally can look past this and enjoy the quality toonami has offered me tonight.And I am certain there are people out there who are seeing toonami for the first time tonight going "Holy cow this is awesome!"

It is no longer your time =P Your childhood is gone. And now it is time for someone else to experience it.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I feel the same way.

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Destroyer
Consider this.

Take it away from them and then overstimulate them with anime, games, and the internet for 4 years.

Obviously they will have a different view from it compared to others. I personally can look past this and enjoy the quality toonami has offered me tonight.And I am certain there are people out there who are seeing toonami for the first time tonight going "Holy cow this is awesome!"

It is no longer your time =P Your childhood is gone. And now it is time for someone else to experience it.

I suppose... but wouldn't Toonami be coming back for the nostalgia?
When I originally heard that Tonnami was coming back, I was like; WOHO! My Mon-Fri Anime has come back!

Then I found out it was on Saturday and was all; Aww! F this!
._. toonami sucks....

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Destroyer
Consider this.

Well put.
Sad, but true.

I still want my nostalgia.

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Leeway of Ignorance
Their anime lineup wasn't what I expected it to be. The only one I liked was Deadman Wonderland. Everything else wasn't interesting to me.
It in the experimental cycle.
If it gets low views, they will cancel it again.

So of course they have a low budget, thus why they only have 2 new shows for that night since they were cheap to get. That is also why the were bearly any bumpers for Tom, and nothing of S.A.R.A Because of the cost.

If we all watch it, they will approve but if not the sun will never see Toonami again. </3

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Leeway of Ignorance
Tragick Lullaby

Yeah, dubbed. I hate it, but the voices aren't retarded like most english dubbed animes.
I feel like I should smack both of you....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff