• Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
it the first night so u may not get wat u want just wait untill the next sat

4,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I didn't stay up late enough to any of it...

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Little Ashuri-chan
They have shows that was already on Adult Swim so WTf!!!? I mean yeah I wanted Inuyasha off air but I wanted it replaced with better shows!

As far as I am concerned Toonami can go back to being cancelled and so far this is the most epic fail of the year.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Second Choumaru
Little Ashuri-chan
They have shows that was already on Adult Swim so WTf!!!? I mean yeah I wanted Inuyasha off air but I wanted it replaced with better shows!

As far as I am concerned Toonami can go back to being cancelled and so far this is the most epic fail of the year.

LOL to the fact you use Little Pony to make a point. Fail.

Invisible Regular

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
It may not be much to some, but to me, its better than Adult Swim's usual routine that just makes me avoid their share of the channel altogether. What I like about the change is how what's coming on next is actually announced rather than Adult Swim going to the next anime without notice. I also like how Toonami was brought back on the same night as Bleach's Zanpakuto Arch's last episode, or what seemed to be it's last.

Lonely Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
S c a r l e t A s i a n
._. toonami sucks....

May I please strangle you with your own limbs? :3

Eloquent Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It wasn't as good as it could have been. It was good to see Tom again though. Deadman Wonderland was the highlight for me.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I actually enjoyed it for the most part, except for durarara!! getting taken off. And I didn't bother watching ghost in the shell.
It just doesn't appeal to me and I hope they'll put something else to fill that time slot.

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Second Choumaru
Leeway of Ignorance
Their anime lineup wasn't what I expected it to be. The only one I liked was Deadman Wonderland. Everything else wasn't interesting to me.
It in the experimental cycle.
If it gets low views, they will cancel it again.

So of course they have a low budget, thus why they only have 2 new shows for that night since they were cheap to get. That is also why the were bearly any bumpers for Tom, and nothing of S.A.R.A Because of the cost.

If we all watch it, they will approve but if not the sun will never see Toonami again. </3

I suppose I'll watch Toonami, then.

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
roxas20242

I hope so.

Lucky Knight

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeway of Ignorance
roxas20242

I hope so.

but even if u got to wait untill they get good shows or ask ppl to re-air some old shows like dragon ball and the other shows

Blessed Shapeshifter

Destroyer
Consider this.

Show something to someone such as a game or show.

Take it away from them and then overstimulate them with anime, games, and the internet for 4 years.

then show them the thing again.

Obviously they will have a different view from it compared to others. I personally can look past this and enjoy the quality toonami has offered me tonight.And I am certain there are people out there who are seeing toonami for the first time tonight going "Holy cow this is awesome!"

It is no longer your time =P Your childhood is gone. And now it is time for someone else to experience it.

Umm not to be a d**k, although I like to be
if toonami was ment to appeal to anew audience it wouldn't have been on adult swim
obviously it was for our generation fueled on toonami, jetix, Saturday morning anime, and sonic the hedgehog
Who are now grown ups and atleast seniors and jrs in highschool

And to respond to the a** who posted the thread
if you want toonami to get better covince more people to watch it, then they will get more money then they can buy more shows

The simple fact a** good ol CN is as out of touch with their fanbase as nintendo was and still kinda is
a smart person would have said
"Hmm since the same large amount of people will be watching this, and even more because of the big brother little brother effect, I should have this program not a groundbreaking amount, but atleast some to, you know , buy more than 2 shows"

But like I said CN is out of touch
CN ain't bad people CN just retarted, so if you want CN to shell out more cash to AS to afford more shows, they have been looking into fairy tail, one peice, the final season of shin chan english, and the ever elusive air gear license.

So watch and make others watch

And the a** who said the VA's were bad for deadman wonder land
You shut up, you have unreleastic exspectations, and if this show was an american made series you wouldn't have qualms with the voices
So shut the ******** up, you unpleasable weeabo jackass

2,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I made the judgement call not to watch the new Toonami block. I lost interest years before the end of Toonami, and still think back fondly to DBZ and Gundam Wing, along with quite a few other earlier shows. It was got me into anime in the first place, but that was nearly 15 years ago.

I know it won't be the same- it's something new, or maybe something old meant for a generation younger than mine. But still, something this old and this cherished is of course going to be hard to live up to its tittle.

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Lazy Village
Destroyer
Consider this.

Show something to someone such as a game or show.

Take it away from them and then overstimulate them with anime, games, and the internet for 4 years.

then show them the thing again.

Obviously they will have a different view from it compared to others. I personally can look past this and enjoy the quality toonami has offered me tonight.And I am certain there are people out there who are seeing toonami for the first time tonight going "Holy cow this is awesome!"

It is no longer your time =P Your childhood is gone. And now it is time for someone else to experience it.

Umm not to be a d**k, although I like to be
if toonami was ment to appeal to anew audience it wouldn't have been on adult swim
obviously it was for our generation fueled on toonami, jetix, Saturday morning anime, and sonic the hedgehog
Who are now grown ups and atleast seniors and jrs in highschool

And to respond to the a** who posted the thread
if you want toonami to get better covince more people to watch it, then they will get more money then they can buy more shows

The simple fact a** good ol CN is as out of touch with their fanbase as nintendo was and still kinda is
a smart person would have said
"Hmm since the same large amount of people will be watching this, and even more because of the big brother little brother effect, I should have this program not a groundbreaking amount, but atleast some to, you know , buy more than 2 shows"

But like I said CN is out of touch
CN ain't bad people CN just retarted, so if you want CN to shell out more cash to AS to afford more shows, they have been looking into fairy tail, one peice, the final season of shin chan english, and the ever elusive air gear license.

So watch and make others watch

And the a** who said the VA's were bad for deadman wonder land
You shut up, you have unreleastic exspectations, and if this show was an american made series you wouldn't have qualms with the voices
So shut the ******** up, you unpleasable weeabo jackass

TL;DR One short point said Long. Cn is a 13 and younger Channel. They decided that kids shouldn't watch those types of animes so they canceled Toonami. Only so they don't get sued. Toonami may have not bed apart of CN, but it was their channel, so they get blamed for anything bad that happen to appear on some animes on Toonami. Also, Most English Dubbs are HORRIBLE. Anime is more pleasing in Japanese with English Subs. It's more fitting cause the voice actors actually fit the character. No one wants to hear a whiner rage over Toonami. Toonami will get views from people who never saw Toonami. Also, You have so many spelling error... it's atrocious.

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Shadow Hoof
When I originally heard that Tonnami was coming back, I was like; WOHO! My Mon-Fri Anime has come back!

Then I found out it was on Saturday and was all; Aww! F this!

that's how i felt v _ v
and then i saw what was on it and.. classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas