Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Destroyer
Consider this.

Show something to someone such as a game or show.

Take it away from them and then overstimulate them with anime, games, and the internet for 4 years.

then show them the thing again.

Obviously they will have a different view from it compared to others. I personally can look past this and enjoy the quality toonami has offered me tonight.And I am certain there are people out there who are seeing toonami for the first time tonight going "Holy cow this is awesome!"

It is no longer your time =P Your childhood is gone. And now it is time for someone else to experience it.
Agreed, even though I don't want to admit it.

I am 21 but I will still by toys!
-Goes to Toys R Us-
I wasn't thrilled that it was basically an adult swim...

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Though great that Tom is back it would have been better if they had put Toonami back on weekdays in the 4pm to 6pm time slot since there's really nothing on anymore on any channel in those time slots.

But hey, maybe if it does good they could still make a weekday version with lighter not so violent anime.

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
If you're really into free anime in tv, then give it a chance. If not, pay for it on any service online or dig through the freebies you find on the web. That's all you gotta do.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
The only reason that they dont have good shows is that they dont have enough money to air good ones like naruto and other popular ones.
They were grateful to revive toonami because they got a bit of money to put it back on but theyre still trying their best to fund money so they can put great shows like fairytail, panty and stocking and more.

Premium Partner

6,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gaian 50
The Second Choumaru
Leeway of Ignorance
Tragick Lullaby
was deadman wonderland dubbed? o:

Yeah, dubbed. I hate it, but the voices aren't retarded like most english dubbed animes.
I feel like I should smack both of you....

Why? Most dubs are terrible.

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
ToasterGod
The Second Choumaru
Leeway of Ignorance
Tragick Lullaby

Yeah, dubbed. I hate it, but the voices aren't retarded like most english dubbed animes.

Not really most are now Decent or better.

You probably just seen the Japanese version first.
Thus giving you no reason to watch the English adaptation besides criticizing it.

Premium Partner

6,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gaian 50
The Second Choumaru
ToasterGod
The Second Choumaru
Leeway of Ignorance
Tragick Lullaby

Not really most are now Decent or better.

You probably just seen the Japanese version first.
Thus giving you no reason to watch the English adaptation besides criticizing it.

Except, some people enjoy subs to dubs, still. Therefore, giving us plenty reason enough to not watch it.

Tipsy Lover

As several people stated throughout the threads, Toonami is on a low budget. If you expect them to have quality shows quickly with a low budget, your out of luck. The more views however, will give Toonami more new and amusing shows.

Invisible Lunatic

I have to agree with you Dead man wonderland is the only anime Im watching in toonami Im interested, Still bleach is there, even if its the zanpatu filler arch. Casshern sin, Idk I cant judge an anime in 1 episode so I ll give it a try.

But obviously Toonami came back on the adult swim saturday spot cause of all the kids that watch toonami back in the day are now 18 or so, But they can only do so much with the little budget they have after 5 year absence.

Invisible Lunatic

OK the dead man wonderland sub vs dub thing topic. Seriously you guys think that an american line up would just drop a subtittle show? American`s dislike to read subtitles is what the masses have stated, aside it gives a job to voice actors like mr Steve blum.

But I have to say, I watched the japanese version of Deadman wonderland, and I enjoyed the the dubbed in toonami, I like Ganta`s voice that sounded more like his age, and Shiro`s voice as well, even the fact that they let some obsenities pass till they put the censorship beep, in all honestly this dub is not terrible, and some people need to stop bitching about how some dubs are terrible since the story line of an anime doesnt change cuase one character voice is more whiney or they say "OH CRAP! " instead of " HOLYSHIT!"

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
NDG Krauly
OK the dead man wonderland sub vs dub thing topic. Seriously you guys think that an american line up would just drop a subtittle show? American`s dislike to read subtitles is what the masses have stated, aside it gives a job to voice actors like mr Steve blum.

But I have to say, I watched the japanese version of Deadman wonderland, and I enjoyed the the dubbed in toonami, I like Ganta`s voice that sounded more like his age, and Shiro`s voice as well, even the fact that they let some obsenities pass till they put the censorship beep, in all honestly this dub is not terrible, and some people need to stop bitching about how some dubs are terrible since the story line of an anime doesnt change cuase one character voice is more whiney or they say "OH CRAP! " instead of " HOLYSHIT!"

I agree with you.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
They have shows that was already on Adult Swim so WTf!!!? I mean yeah I wanted Inuyasha off air but I wanted it replaced with better shows!

As far as I am concerned Toonami can go back to being cancelled and so far this is the most epic fail of the year.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeway of Ignorance
Tragick Lullaby

I don't know about that. I kinda hated listening to the main guy speak.

Rainbow Fatcat

Tragick Lullaby

Bazinga! Lol. Cute signature and avi! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items