Not perfect, but damn close! 0.18487394957983 18.5% [ 22 ]
It's... Not too great. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
If they can bring back YuYu Hakusho, Sailor moon, Gundam Wing/ Any gundam, Dragonball, Trigun, and other old school shows like they used to have, it will be MUCH better. But these things take time they need people to respond to them so they know what we want to watch.

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
What is that anime with the chick who helped out that kid in a gang in the episode this morning?
Part of my tv is broken and I couldn't make out the title

Fashionable Nerd

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
i guess its ok ..
Not gonna lie, I'm getting sick of Bleach, but the rest sounds fine.
I think they just need to mix up their lineup a bit (it just got back up so I'm not gonna go all "it's not the same D: " just yet). It's kind of...stale I guess is the word I'm looking for. They just need to mess with the lineup a bit, mix with shows that have been on before and bring in more new ones and I'd probably be happy with it. For now, meh.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
It's nothing new, just more of the same Saturday Adult Swim but with Tom hosting in place of those annoying old lady killing her computer bumps. From what I've seen of the two new shows they did bring in, they're unimpressive. For that matter, so were Durarara and that other one with the kids defending that school, I don't remember what the ******** it was called.

I don't know. The people who make the selections for the Saturday lineup claim they make their selections because they want to give things that are "unique and exciting." And yet they have s**t like Bleach and Inuyasha which are carbon copies of about a hundred other anime with slightly altered character designs and names slapped over the same boring archetypes. That trend doesn't seem to be changing, either. I guess the new shows have some potential, but time will tell if they're truly worth watching or not. Given Adult Swim's overall track record of late, though, I'm leaning more towards not.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
whisperkid12
What is that anime with the chick who helped out that kid in a gang in the episode this morning?
Part of my tv is broken and I couldn't make out the title

Well that's very vague, but the only one I can think of in the current lineup that would have something like that happening regularly is Durarara.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff