NOOOO! >:l 0.13445378151261 13.4% [ 16 ]
Meh. It's okay. 0.36134453781513 36.1% [ 43 ]
Not perfect, but damn close! 0.18487394957983 18.5% [ 22 ]
It's... Not too great. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

It's going to be interesting. Some of the shows I've never seen.

I really can't wait.

Even if you don't like any of the shows you should turn to the channel to give some support so they can get more money to earn for a better lineup!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Starchan13
Most of it waas just moved from Adult Swim. Booooooo.

crying get some new stuff once in a while! Not that I mind, say, Cowboy Bebop or Fullmetal Alchemist or Ghost in the Shell, but with the exception of Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland, not much has changed.

Agreed. This is little more than Adult Swim's usual anime lineup, with the "Toonami" label slapped on to get people excited. I hope they add more new shows.

Hallowed Phantom

26,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Maybe if it returns to the epic following it once had, we'll get more shows in the same vein it once wielded. Now is like a soft open. I liked [adultswim] back in early 2000, before all those really stupid a** shows choked it off.

I'd like it more if they got Guilty Crown and Madoka on there.

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
THEY SHOULD PUT DISGAEA *u*

Laharl on TV would be amazing~!

Invisible Seeker

Starchan13
Most of it waas just moved from Adult Swim. Booooooo.

crying get some new stuff once in a while! Not that I mind, say, Cowboy Bebop or Fullmetal Alchemist or Ghost in the Shell, but with the exception of Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland, not much has changed.

The producers and directer aren't thrilled with the lineup either. But because the budget is so tight, that's the best they could do. I think they are doing a good job considering it's been only a little over a month since April 1st. They said once the budget increases after the ratings go up, that they will change (and add) new anime.

Enduring Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
They just added Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland. They pretty much have to keep Bebop cause its a classic, but get rid of Ghost in the Shell, get rid of Bleach it's run its course. Would have been nice to Have Haruhi, or some other kind of comedy but looks like they still wanna go Action. But having Casshern Sins and Deadman is good for anime in america i think.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
If you don't want to watch Toonami, than at least put the tv on Cartoon Network and listen to music or something. That way it gets more views/money and we get better shows. I'm leaving the tv in my room on Cartoon Network and playing Skyrim in the basement.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Red Queen of Pentacles
I hope they put Zetman.
But seeing as it's taking the AS time slot...
I guess no DBZ or GW or Sailor moon since they ae not as explicit...
Well, DBZ is but idk if they are gonna put it up ...
Also- Can anyone record the Tom parts and put it up on youtube?&
I got no cable...

DBZ won't be coming up unless they get the rights from Nick, which is probably a good chunk of cash.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
It's kind of hit or miss with me. I saw Cowboy Bebop going to be on there and though "CN, you've been rerunning that show for like 10 years now." Might check out the new stuff. If they bring back some of the animes they showed when Toonami started out like YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin or Tenchi I'll be all over that. Heck I'd love them to rerun Zoids or Cyborg 009 again or some Gundam.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
No Naruto = Good enough.

Liberal Fatcat

In my opinion, the lineup seemed no different than Adult Swim's usual lineup on Saturday. If there wasnt a Toonami label on it, I wouldnt have noticed.

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
first off its just adult swim nothing has changed. i say make the time like 9 o clock. Brotherhood can stay at it's time. bring in shows like Wolf Rain and Hitman Reborn and D-Grey Man

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Chris Rave
first off its just adult swim nothing has changed. i say make the time like 9 o clock. Brotherhood can stay at it's time. bring in shows like Wolf Rain and Hitman Reborn and D-Grey Man

KHR needs to get dubbed first XD
Keep in mind they had a low budget and a short amount of time to bring us Toonami again. We're lucky enough to get 2 new shows razz

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Monochrome Nightmares
Chris Rave

KHR needs to get dubbed first XD
Keep in mind they had a low budget and a short amount of time to bring us Toonami again. We're lucky enough to get 2 new shows razz
true but they should've brought back one piece smile and start it over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces