It's... Not too great. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
What is the lineup? I tried looking on the cartoonnetwork site, but the schedule is taking forever to load.

I hope Rurouni Kenshin comes back.

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I love Bleach! Also FMA. I Haven't seen the other two so I'm really looking forward to a new Anime - can't wait! P.S. We love you Tom!

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
12:00 Bleach
12:30 Deadman Wonderland (haven't seen this one)
1:00 Casshern's Sin (this one either)
1:30 FMAB
the Ghost in the Shell & Beebop
Zelos Peace
What is the lineup? I tried looking on the cartoonnetwork site, but the schedule is taking forever to load.

I hope Rurouni Kenshin comes back.
I would just really be happy to see almost any anime on there. I gotta say I'd love to see some new anime, though, alongside the classics.

Shapeshifter

Soul Remnant
VlVl

I like mine Raw. [This sounds... so dirty, lol.] x3

Seriously, why can't people take the time to watch them how they're meant to be? They're usually so much better in original format. Not to mention--if you don't understand the language... there is usually some form of CC that will cover it in English translation. emotion_facepalm

I don't like America and their chopped versions. I remember what you did to Sailor Moon, and Cardcaptor Sakura, etc! scream

that's very subjective as to which version is better. some anime i think are just better with an English dub. Baccano is so much better with the accents and everything in English, not to mention being more appropriate for the setting (watched in Japanese then in English). i've also heard that Cowboy Bebop and Yu Yu Hakusho are both better in English. i personally enjoy a great dub better than a sub.
i like having English audio for ones set in English speaking places (e.g., Big O and Baccano). having an awesome German dub with English sub for FMA would be killer, though.

and sometimes, you just don't want to deal with subtitles. i know i sometimes like to do something else while watching a show, and you can't really do that unless you understand the audio.

i agree with you about Sailor Moon, though.

as to the actual thread, i like the line up. i've read Deadman Wonderland and like it and i've been meaning to watch Casshern sins, so this works. nice to see two fairly dark shows instead of something like One Piece or Fairy Tale (i prefer seinen to shonen most of the time). too bad the Bleach fillers are still showing, though.
as long as it doesn't go back to Naruto hour emceed by Thomas the Tank Engine, i'll be happy.

Amorous Cutie-Pie

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It would be nice if they would Sailor Moon again.

Shapeshifter

Suki Utsukushii Hime

though please have it re-dubbed if they show it again.
went back and watched years after i'd seen it on Toonami and i could not believe how much the dub sucked. gonk
I kind of wish they would bring back Naruto, but get rid of the filler. Unfortunately I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Amorous Cutie-Pie

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
LokiLB
Suki Utsukushii Hime

went back and watched years after i'd seen it on Toonami and i could not believe how much the dub sucked. gonk

I agreed the dub did suck badly.

Unbeatable Hunter

For now I'm just glad it's back!! (if I do) I'll b***h about the line up tomorrow. But I'll give it a chance.

Angelic Blob

off topic
Soul Remnant

Call me bias but I like watching anime in original un-dubbed format. There are WAY TOO MANY overused voices actors in America. >3<

imo
The reason you hear the same actors is because the most prominent company is the one licensing the most recent series. The ones that are advertised and most interesting will of course make it seem as if the actor pool is the same, but if you expand beyond Funimation you will see quite a lot. There is a notable slump of anime in North America though, and Funimation can't seem to hire other VAs due to contract reasons.

In Japan (for example) you have Ueda Kana and Seki Tomokazu who seems to be stuck doing the same role every season. If you watched a lot of series from one company, you will notice they hire the same voice actors quite a lot. And the most popular one, at whatever moment, will always get the lead role, ala Aya Hirano for instance.

In addition to both countries, there are people who claim they want to hear new VAs, but when one is gotten, they accuse the company of hiring "a nobody". stare
I would LOVE it if Bobobo was on Toonami and DragonBallZ again.

Menacing Shoujo

I hope they put Zetman.
But seeing as it's taking the AS time slot...
I guess no DBZ or GW or Sailor moon since they ae not as explicit...
Well, DBZ is but idk if they are gonna put it up ...
Also- Can anyone record the Tom parts and put it up on youtube?>
I got no cable...

Menacing Shoujo

Suki Utsukushii Hime
LokiLB
Suki Utsukushii Hime

I agreed the dub did suck badly.

But it made you LOL no?
I did laugh sometimes...
it was so horrible, it was good.

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Soul Remnant

Call me bias but I like watching anime in original un-dubbed format.

I agree completely!
RAW and undubbed is the way it should be~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas