1 2 3 4 >

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
For me, it's a YAY!
I like these shows (Other than Bleach, but that's my preference) and I'm looking forward to the new additions, Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland. I've seen both before, and I'm hoping that everyone who hasn't will enjoy them.
Leave a comment with your opinions and why, please c:

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_yatta

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
i love Deadman Wonderland so im happy as ever emotion_yatta emotion_dowant

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Most of it waas just moved from Adult Swim. Booooooo.

crying get some new stuff once in a while! Not that I mind, say, Cowboy Bebop or Fullmetal Alchemist or Ghost in the Shell, but with the exception of Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland, not much has changed.

Cursed Battler

I've seen both so I can say I'm not totally thrilled. However, I love each of them. :c

I was hoping for something more Underground to arise, but I guess that would be expecting too much from Toonami. sweatdrop

Call me bias but I like watching anime in original un-dubbed format. There are WAY TOO MANY overused voices actors in America. >3<

Noob

Soul Remnant

Call me bias but I like watching anime in original un-dubbed format. There are WAY TOO MANY overused voices actors in America. >3<
I agree. Subs are my preference.

Cursed Battler

VlVl

I like mine Raw. [This sounds... so dirty, lol.] x3

Seriously, why can't people take the time to watch them how they're meant to be? They're usually so much better in original format. Not to mention--if you don't understand the language... there is usually some form of CC that will cover it in English translation. emotion_facepalm

I don't like America and their chopped versions. I remember what you did to Sailor Moon, and Cardcaptor Sakura, etc! scream

Desirable Dark Elf

I loved Toonami but I don't like the lineup. I've seen Bleach. I'm so happy it ended finally. Cowboy Bebop is okay. It's highly overrated and has been airing forever. I'm not big on Ghost in the Shell. I find it boring. I hated FMA Brotherhood. I loved the original. The changes in Brotherhood were awful - explains why I dropped the manga, eh? wink Casshern Sins doesn't look interesting to me. It's not my thing. Admittedly though, I don't know much about Deadman Wonderland but it doesn't seem like my thing either. I guess Toonami just went with cheap to get shows and not good ones.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Starchan13
Most of it waas just moved from Adult Swim. Booooooo.

crying get some new stuff once in a while! Not that I mind, say, Cowboy Bebop or Fullmetal Alchemist or Ghost in the Shell, but with the exception of Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland, not much has changed.
Cowboy Bebop and Ghost where on Toonami before Adult Swim took over the nightly lineups.

Super Girl

i was hoping for Outlaw Star and the such. But meh.
Ive only read Deadman Wonderland. So i plan to check out the anime tonight

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You guys need to at least give it a chance, they're busting their balls to get what they can with the low budget they have. At least leave the TV on mute or something to give them a view. These first weeks are probably gonna make or break the deal with this revival.

Distinct Elder

Well I've never really seen Bebop or Bleach so now is as good a time as ever. I know that they're doing their best with a limited budget, so we'll see where it goes. Hopefully they can get the licenses to DBZ or Gundam or something.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm giving it a chance! I missed most of the April fool's day line up due to sleep. This I WILL NOT MISS! I hope that if this is successful we get some of the old shows like Gundam Wing and Yu Yu Hakusho back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff