Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Executer Amy
Mitsuki the ninja
Gloomy Miss
B e g i n n i n g~

User Image User Image

but now I hate all these Deadman haters.
Ever tried watching the subbed version? emotion_eyebrow

User Image User Image

~e n d

Though the dub acting was very hammy, it's still the same ridiculous script. They still say "how big are those titties", even in the Japanese version.

And you know, the opening has such beautiful lyrics as "CUT MYSELF AND SCREAM FOR INSANITY".

I don't hate it, I just love it for all the wrong reasons.

I don't give a crap about your opinion about the anime but if you start hating on fade, I'll skin you and turn you into shoes. <3

Anyway, I'm digging Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins though something about Ganta's dubbed voice grates my ears. They're off to a good start and I hope they keep it up.

Calm down, b***h.

And like Mitsuki, I loved Deadman Wonderland for all the "wrong" reasons.

Did they actually show the opening? The only issue I used to have with toonami was the lack of openings... Considering Deadman Wonderland's is already in English, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Dapper Ladykiller

Gunzstray
iKuromi-chan
amigobear v3
Kitten BeII
amigobear v3
Kitten BeII

Excuse me? emotion_eyebrow
That's my opinion. Don't like it?
Go drink battery acid. emotion_yatta

*Say the person who like bleach*

Says*, likes*, Bleach*. heart

You still enjoy a shitty series with no plot. My grammar doesn't change that.

Still better than that Dead land whatever s**t they showed. emotion_puke

I have to agree with this. If they wanted a new grim dark show. Show them [c] The money of soul and possibility or Blue exorcist.

Yes, while I was watching [C] I wondered WHY is this not on TV. But hundreds of shitty Yu-Gi-Oh knock-offs are.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I didn't bother going past casshern for the fact that ghost in the shell doesn't appeal to me, and i've seen cowboy so many times.
I was a bit saddened they didn't have durarara!! up there, but deadman wonderland was lovely in my opinion. And I adored the voice actor for the jailer. <3
And casshern confused me to tears through the whole episode, but I couldn't stop watching it though. I liked how slow it went and it got me watching the other episodes just so I can fully understand with the hell is going on.
All in all it was pretty decent, though I hope they get some better shows to replace some.
I think durarara would have done alot better in the earlier timeslot then deadman wonderland, but thats just how i feel.

Beloved Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Nytemair v2
I only watched Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins last night, since they were the only new series in the line-up and also series that I haven't watched yet.

Deadman Wonderland was great. I'm wondering why I never tried it back when it was airing a few months ago.

Casshern Sins felt a little slow to me. Hopefully, things will start picking up a few weeks from now.

Other than that, it was nice to see Tom back on television again.

Casshern Sins will pick up a lot as it continues. I've seen the whole series on Netflix before, and it gets very good.

Just give it some time to pick up, and you may like it.

Distinct Nerd

Skurlette
Goodness! Look at all the whiny brats in this thread!

"The new shows suck!" Toonami should've just stayed cancelled!"

You kids are just too cute. So impatient! What, not quite the trip down nostalgia lane you expected it to be?

Both shows fit toonami well. And if you support those "sucky" shows, they're likely to get newer ones. Toonami is just testing the waters to see if people really do want it back.

And judging by your reactions, you don't. You're just pinning for your childhood, it seems.

Well, whatever. I enjoyed both shows. It's a good start.

Its Contagious
I didn't bother going past casshern for the fact that ghost in the shell doesn't appeal to me, and i've seen cowboy so many times.
I was a bit saddened they didn't have durarara!! up there, but deadman wonderland was lovely in my opinion. And I adored the voice actor for the jailer. <3
And casshern confused me to tears through the whole episode, but I couldn't stop watching it though. I liked how slow it went and it got me watching the other episodes just so I can fully understand with the hell is going on.

Agreed.

Fashionable Genius

WERE WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED? D:

Oh yeah, no T.V. XD

BUT still, all things aside, this is some good news.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I was happy with what I saw on toonami. I love seeing deadman wonderland and the words that were bleeped out made me laugh. I enjoyed it. I only saw a bit of casshern sins but I really liked it.

That and me and my gf were surprised to see them doing a game review just like they used to on the first night. In all I am happy its back.

and for the people who are bitching if we get them more reviews they get more money so they can get more good shows.

Duh 4laugh whee

Tipsy Prophet

DBZ = Toonami.

Toonami didn't truly return.
Automatically didn't like the idea after seeing all the "Bring Back Toonami" signs in the interwebz. I gave zero ********, because Toonami had a GREAT run - what, eleven years, was it? Wonderful years of my life, and they've already s**t the bed with the line up. I want older anime again, like Ranma.
Final verdict: Whatever. I got nothing better to do Saturdays evenings, anyways.
gonk i can't believe i missed it i always watch Saturday anime!! eek
I'm personally happy to see Toonami back, I missed it.

Even though my work schedule only lets me see like 4 shows on it, damn 7pm to 3:30am. T.T
i was really happy dont worry toonami will soon put new anime's but in tired of cowboy bepop im sorry imo that anime sucked hard and they repeat it WAY too much needs to be replace with something awsome.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
It was so amazing I loved every second of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff