Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Since the relaunched of Toonami aired last night, May 26 after several years of being gone I was wonder what is everyone takes on it.

Versatile Lunatic

Pretty good, i now have to new potently good animes to watch, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins. Though im not entirely certain about Casshern Sins though, gonna have to see more episode before i actually decide if i like it :/

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Captain Smee
Pretty good, i now have to new potently good animes to watch, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins. Though im not entirely certain about Casshern Sins though, gonna have to see more episode before i actually decide if i like it :/
I know the Studio who makes it is a classic in Japan but there series always struggles.

I also think Deadman was a great choise because how popular similar subjects are like the Hunger Games.

Versatile Lunatic

The Second Choumaru
Captain Smee
I know the Studio who makes it is a classic in Japan but there series always struggles.

I also think Deadman was a great choise because how popular similar subjects are like the Hunger Games.

They only thing that i dislike about Deadman so far is that they are bleeping out the swears, which really isn't the series fault but it does take away from the show a little bit in my opinion, but im willing to over look it. Also the dub for the main guy (forgot his name for the moment) im not a fan of, but ill probably get over it.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
It was just the usual shows they air on Saturdays with two new ones.

And the new ones were both stupid. stare

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sucks. Looked at the line up and already thought that Toonami is going to suck and will probably be shut down again for showing shitty animes.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I just saw it as a reskin of [AS]'s Saturday night block. They didn't even bother removing the [AS] logo from the bottom corner of Bleach.
I didn't even watch past Bleach anyway, because it was the only thing that I wanted to watch anyway. The two new shows didn't look appealing.

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I am disappointed in you last three.
It has lack of funds, and only in its experimental phases so those aren't permit, like the ones that aren't new like FMA, Ghost in the Shell, and Cowboy Bebop.

They will probably give it more time too if it's a success, but only if you watch.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If this was the big return, it should have stayed cancelled. stare

Girl-Crazy Codger

deadman wonderland wasn't as shitty as i expected, and I didn't watch Casshern, I just left my tv on and went on the internet.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Little Ashuri-chan
If this was the big return, it should have stayed cancelled. stare
Its under budget, what did you expect? We got a new intro, two new shows, and TOM is got a high textured upgrade.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitten BeII
It was just the usual shows they air on Saturdays with two new ones.

And the new ones were both stupid. stare

User Image
Goodness! Look at all the whiny brats in this thread!

"The new shows suck!" Toonami should've just stayed cancelled!"

You kids are just too cute. So impatient! What, not quite the trip down nostalgia lane you expected it to be?

Both shows fit toonami well. And if you support those "sucky" shows, they're likely to get newer ones. Toonami is just testing the waters to see if people really do want it back.

And judging by your reactions, you don't. You're just pinning for your childhood, it seems.

Well, whatever. I enjoyed both shows. It's a good start.

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Skurlette
Goodness! Look at all the whiny brats in this thread!

"The new shows suck!" Toonami should've just stayed cancelled!"

You kids are just too cute. So impatient! What, not quite the trip down nostalgia lane you expected it to be?

Both shows fit toonami well. And if you support those "sucky" shows, they're likely to get newer ones. Toonami is just testing the waters to see if people really do want it back.

And judging by your reactions, you don't. You're just pinning for your childhood, it seems.

Well, whatever. I enjoyed both shows. It's a good start.
I think we are on a verge of an Internet war.

Pro-Toonami, and Anti-Toonami

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces