Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dudironimis
I thought either A, it was gonna show the same stuff as old Toonami, or B it was gonna bring some new stuff to the table.
Deadman Wonderland: Awesome, I've been meaning to watch this.
Casshern Sin: Cool, never heard of this, let's see if I like it.
Bleach, FMAB, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in a Shell: They've all been in Adult Swim circulation for a while. I could care less about these shows REPLACE THEM NOW!

Seriously, only two new shows? Not even gonna throw in a DBZ, Yu Yu Hakisho, Ruroni Kenshin, One Piece or Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo, I forget how many Bos, for nostalgia purposes?
If they don't change it up soon, it's gonna be cancelled, again.

and someone has spoken.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
Dudironimis
I thought either A, it was gonna show the same stuff as old Toonami, or B it was gonna bring some new stuff to the table.
Deadman Wonderland: Awesome, I've been meaning to watch this.
Casshern Sin: Cool, never heard of this, let's see if I like it.
Bleach, FMAB, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in a Shell: They've all been in Adult Swim circulation for a while. I could care less about these shows REPLACE THEM NOW!

Seriously, only two new shows? Not even gonna throw in a DBZ, Yu Yu Hakisho, Ruroni Kenshin, One Piece or Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo, I forget how many Bos, for nostalgia purposes?
If they don't change it up soon, it's gonna be cancelled, again.

So let me get this straight. You thought that just because Adult Swim basically replaced their bumps with Tom and started calling their Saturday lineup Toonami that they would completely change their lineup? You are aware that this is Adult Swim we're talking about, right? The same Adult Swim that has continued to show Inuyasha for, what, 9 years even though NOBODY watches it? And you also honestly think that they're going to remove Cowboy Bebop and FMAB, two of the only shows that keep the Saturday lineup alive, to replace them with something that most likely no one is going to give a s**t about?

I personally find it funny that you mention Yu Yu Hakusho as a Toonami show. See, I watched that when it first aired on standard cable. You know, when it aired on Adult Swim? Long before they edited out all the stuff that actually made the show entertaining and slapped it down to Toonami? Don't remember that? Ah, well, it'll come to you. But hey, if you're really expecting fresh and new from Adult Swim just because they dug an old moniker out of the closet for their Saturday lineup, then that's your own fault and funeral for not seeing the trend of Adult Swim airing almost nothing but utter crap for the past 5 years or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff