Desirable Lunatic

Welcome back childhood. blaugh

Invisible Lunatic

Toonami before adult swim= child hood memory
toonami after adult swim= worst nightmare

Codger

DEMON_LEGACY_X

Agreed. I watched Toonami back when I was way young. I remember watching Tom and his AI friend introducing the shows~

Desirable Lunatic

Maximus Cosmos Daiyashi
DEMON_LEGACY_X

Agreed. I watched Toonami back when I was way young. I remember watching Tom and his AI friend introducing the shows~

even back then, i was such a big anime fan and i still am. i was confused when they aired toonami on april fools, but i got pissed when they were rumors it was just a prank. but now, its back and im happy now.

Codger

DEMON_LEGACY_X
Maximus Cosmos Daiyashi
DEMON_LEGACY_X

even back then, i was such a big anime fan and i still am. i was confused when they aired toonami on april fools, but i got pissed when they were rumors it was just a prank. but now, its back and im happy now.

Same. xD

Desirable Lunatic

Maximus Cosmos Daiyashi
DEMON_LEGACY_X
Maximus Cosmos Daiyashi
DEMON_LEGACY_X

Same. xD

something many will agree on.

Ruthless Giver

☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

September 27th, 2011. derp. Me gusta Nuesaki. >:3

All I have to say is...YES.

Aries with a Libra// Currently 17 years old// 8 months YAY. :3

☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·☆

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Of course it was one of the bestest things ever that was on Cartoon Network! But now CN is not really Cartoon anymore... I hate the reality shows... But I do love Toonami <3

Dapper Hunter

Toonami was definitely a huge part of my childhood. I remember being a little squirt and running home from the bus stop with my Sailor Moon backpack to be in time for Toonami. I like the fact that Adult Swim is revamping it for a more mature audience. It's mostly hardcore teen/adult fans that demanded its revival anyway. Plus, most anime/manga nowadays is made with a more mature audience in mind as well. All in all, I'm happy it's back.

Desirable Genius

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
Wow, lookit all you youngins that remember the days of TOM and his AI. I remember the earliest days of Toonami, back when that s**t was hosted by Moltar of Space Ghost fame. I remember when they used to run a mix of anime and good ol' fashioned superhero cartoons. I remember the joy I felt watching Batman and Voltron and The New Johnny Quest Adventures within the same two hours. And then? Then I remember moving to a little mountain town where Cartoon Network shared the same channel as ESPN and the networks would swap every goddamn day at 4pm, denying me my Toonami fix for a good 7 years. God that makes me feel...well, it makes me feel old, actually.
My favorite show on Toonami was G Gundam. I will have old tapes of it and Tom introducing it. Oh the good old days <3

Romantic Shoujo

9,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
T^T was so happy to notice toonami was real.
I use to watch Gundam and even Naruto when it was good...
along with the amazingness of sailor moon
and a few i dont remember the names of...... Dx

Brainy Zealot

17,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I totally have to agree 3nodding
i miss toonami alot even i missed tom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items