Total Votes:[ 133 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lonely Sailor

9,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OverIy Epux
New toonami saturday night lineup? All Uncut.

6:00 - MAR
6:30 - Blue Dragon
7:00 - Dragonball/Z/GT (Bruce Faulconer Music)
7:30 - Ravemaster
8:00 - Shaman King
8:30 - Naruto/Shippuden
9:00 - Cowboy Bepop/Trigun
9:30 - One Piece
10:00 - Bleach
10:30 - Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
11:00 - SAILOR MOON
11:30 - Death Note/ Blood +

Feel free to edit this to your liking.

6 Hours of anime. j**z has been made in my pants.

Never got into the mecha animes

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
I commented to them. Mine was probably much different of a comment than everyone else's.

Anxious Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Thanks to all of you who have helped in attempting to restore Toonami. You are my heroes <3
User ImageUser ImageI sent them a comment asking them to put Toonami back on.

Anxious Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Hokuto Uchiha

Your doing good work soldier. :3

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Feedback sent, one can only hope that one day these kids will get to see the amazingness that was Toonami. whee
AaVGFTW
Hokuto Uchiha

Your doing good work soldier. :3

User ImageUser ImageThank you, ma'am. *salutes*
Feedback sent, I really hope that they bring it back. blaugh

Dangerous Visionary

OverIy Epux
New toonami saturday night lineup? DUB and slightly edited because America just ain't that cool yet.

9:00 - Bleach
9:30 - Inuyasha the final act
10:00 - Baccono
10:30 - Tiger and Bunny
11:00 - Hetalia: World Series
11:15 - Some other short OVA series.
Then back to comedy or whatever.

Movies: Redline, More Bleach, and things like that.

Way too much old s**t and way too long. GET WITH THE TIMES People. I mean yeah they could have a classic block but that's the reason why a lot of us don't watch TV much. Way too much old s**t on.
that could be an interesting change.

Anxious Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Miss-dark8607
OverIy Epux
New toonami saturday night lineup? DUB and slightly edited because America just ain't that cool yet.

9:00 - Bleach
9:30 - Inuyasha the final act
10:00 - Baccono
10:30 - Tiger and Bunny
11:00 - Hetalia: World Series
11:15 - Some other short OVA series.
Then back to comedy or whatever.

Movies: Redline, More Bleach, and things like that.

Way too much old s**t and way too long. GET WITH THE TIMES People. I mean yeah they could have a classic block but that's the reason why a lot of us don't watch TV much. Way too much old s**t on.

I'm all for new things but a balance between old and new would be nice. I personally would love to see the big 3 die with dragon ball series because dbz has been done way too many times. AND this is for Toonami to be on CN, I don't think Adult Swim wants Toonami.

Dangerous Visionary

AaVGFTW

I'm all for new things but a balance between old and new would be nice. I personally would love to see the big 3 die with dragon ball series because dbz has been done way too many times. AND this is for Toonami to be on CN, I don't think Adult Swim wants Toonami.

The older stuff is on DVD, Hulu, and/or other streaming sites. If I want to watch them I can anytime. I rather new stuff or revamp the older stuff. Either way. I don't want Tooami back period but if it was to come back yes it would be on AS because that's the only time CN has anime on.

Anxious Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Miss-dark8607
AaVGFTW

The older stuff is on DVD, Hulu, and/or other streaming sites. If I want to watch them I can anytime. I rather new stuff or revamp the older stuff. Either way. I don't want Tooami back period but if it was to come back yes it would be on AS because that's the only time CN has anime on.

Yeah but you know about the old stuff, what about those who have never seen anime outside of pokemon? And AS doesn't want it, thats why they said go to CN. And thats fine if they NEVER play any old stuff (which I doubt) because just having anime on CN that isn't something so terrible I want to throw a brick through my TV. Have you seen when Toonami was on the air? They changed their schedule all the time and bought new anime to air. Why the hell would that change?
emotion_puke !!! Its never going to happen.

Sent feedback anyways. And In pleaded them to never touch Toonami again. Let it die.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
I shall send some feed back. Thanks for the link!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff