Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

But apparently I didn't miss much this time around..
Bleach... Wasn't even on toonami when I use to watch it.

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

Even dragon ball z or GT.

Agreed! I think they should have brought back Sailor Moon and Kenshin. I would also have been happier if they had brought back S-Cry-Ed! If you havent seen it I think you may like it.
Toonami didnt have Bleach when I watched it either, it had Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z(maybe the original first season before the remakes and stuff)
The anime were all missing is BO-BO-BO-BO! LOL

Malevolent Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
HaIycon

Aww man I did forget that one! Also Yu-Yu-Hakusho as well, another personal fav of mine
After_A_Dream
HaIycon

Aww man I did forget that one! Also Yu-Yu-Hakusho as well, another personal fav of mine

Well, I wonder what their going to show on Toonami I hope they get their little Jet Stream site back. XD

Malevolent Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
HaIycon
After_A_Dream
HaIycon

Well, I wonder what their going to show on Toonami I hope they get their little Jet Stream site back. XD

I hope so! I remember going on that site all the time and just looking around. I just hope they have good enough ratings that will fund better shows that we haven't already seen a lot of ( I.E= Bleach and Cowboy Bebop)
After_A_Dream
HaIycon
After_A_Dream
HaIycon

I hope so! I remember going on that site all the time and just looking around. I just hope they have good enough ratings that will fund better shows that we haven't already seen a lot of ( I.E= Bleach and Cowboy Bebop)

True, but I think we can just go to an Anime website, and look at Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter anime releases. XD Well I guess that does include helping animes get 2nd season through Toonami.

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Whatever happened to Naruto Shippuden? Did Cartoon Network lose that contract for good? I know it was picked up by Disney xd

Malevolent Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
HaIycon

True, but I think we can just go to an Anime website, and look at Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter anime releases. XD Well I guess that does include helping animes get 2nd season through Toonami.

Haha agreed but its kinda gives you something to look forward to at night and you can simply enjoy the wait and not get burnt out on watching the entire series in one day. Although some I can never get tired of watching!

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

Derp, I'd fangirl squee for almost all of these...but Tom is poor and since my mom has iron rule over the tv I can't even support it by turning it to that channel XD

Your avi is amazing. That is all.

Dapper Informer

Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

Derp, I'd fangirl squee for almost all of these...but Tom is poor and since my mom has iron rule over the tv I can't even support it by turning it to that channel XD
Yeah but it's just what I think of when people say toonami. /started on all of those.
So I was kinda felt better about missing it when I saw the line up that was on Saturday.

Questionable Waffles

TheNewLibrarian
Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

Your avi is amazing. That is all.

Your sig is amazing <3 Bill Nye

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Call me Onii-Chan
TenVolt
actual sad truth

I still haven't seen a line-up
I can go youtube old toonami clips and watch TV at the same time
I'll come for the Steve Blum, but you gotta give me a reason to stay.

Bleach
Deadman wonderland
Casshern sins
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Ghost in the shell
and cowboy bebop

this is the first line up

... Barf. I remember...BACK IN MY DAY, WHEN MOLTAR RAN THE SHOW... Yea... These just don't interest me as much... I preferred the old line ups which someone said a lot of them can't be used anymore. crying

Questionable Waffles

MarmeeXnoir
Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

Yeah but it's just what I think of when people say toonami. /started on all of those.
So I was kinda felt better about missing it when I saw the line up that was on Saturday.

XD I remember that short period they actually had Yugioh on there ... or maybe that was outside of Toonami ... But I did love all the mecha/robot shows they had right before the end. 8D Sooo many sparks went flying

Dapper Informer

Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
Carnival of Rust
MarmeeXnoir
I missed yet again! gonk

I was hopping for.
Sailor moon.
Outlaw star.
Tenchi
Kenshin.

XD I remember that short period they actually had Yugioh on there ... or maybe that was outside of Toonami ... But I did love all the mecha/robot shows they had right before the end. 8D Sooo many sparks went flying
I think you're right.. I remember yugioh being a starter for it.
But good lord!
You mean like gundam wing, Zoids and and and beast wars? Oh yes, many of sparks flew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff