Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx
It aired on april fools day, haven't seen it since

Coming back tonight I believe biggrin

Awesome! wait are they still going to have bleach on then?

Mhm, only two shows will be new, but if it continues to get great ratings over the next month or two, they should get a good budget and better shows

New shows? are they anime?

Yeah, they're anime, I think it's Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins.

Shy Gaian

E1215
Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx
It aired on april fools day, haven't seen it since

Coming back tonight I believe biggrin

Mhm, only two shows will be new, but if it continues to get great ratings over the next month or two, they should get a good budget and better shows

Never heard of em
Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx
E1215
Xshy_but evilx

Never heard of em

I've read Deadman Wonderland, and I think it is worth watching, but I've never heard of Casshern Sins. Hopefully it is a good show :O

Noob

For anyone interested: "Casshern Sins tells the story of a world where robots subjugated humanity after becoming self-aware."

Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop are what's really going to make me stay, though.
VlVl
For anyone interested: "Casshern Sins tells the story of a world where robots subjugated humanity after becoming self-aware."

Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop are what's really going to make me stay, though.

That is good to know, it actually seems kind of interesting. I'll look into this biggrin

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm so scared I hope it stays for a long time!

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I hope it will remain. Maybe the people who were teenagers (I was about 14 I think) when it originally started it will be enough to show it some love. Hell, the kids who grew up with it should be enough....and people who don't know might like it too. I'm just happy it's coming back. As long as they don't screw up and try and change the formula drastically, I'm feeling like I did waaaay back in the day. Rushing home from school to get my Sailor Moon fix, splitting Algebra homework between checking out Outlaw Star.... crying those were the days.

Damn I'm old. rofl

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sarah is sober
Are they going to run The Big O again?

They have been running Big O for atleast a couple years...

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I hope you're right.

Cluttered Lovergirl

9,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
chaos_prince
Sarah is sober
Are they going to run The Big O again?

They have been running Big O for atleast a couple years...

I must always miss it. sad

Sashu-kun's Significant Otter

Familiar Flatterer

have you seen mine fujiko to iu onna?
E1215

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm interestes in the line up. But even if you're not, just leave the TV on anyway. These first bunch
of showings are going to be entirely on view ratings, the more views they get the more money, the more money the more licenses they can afford. So seupport the first couple of weeks even if you're not interested. Give this revival all you have!!!!
Quote from the AnimeNewsNetowrk Article:

Quote:
DeMarco added that Toonami will not be showing Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and similar titles since "the rights to those shows are owned by our competition or are out of our price range." He continued, "Something you should know about THIS Toonami: We have very, very little $$. This experiment will need ratings success to receive more funding for new shows, more [mascot character] Tom animation, etc. I'm thankful for the $$ we've gotten, but it isn't a lot."

I was one of the many hoping for Dragon Ball Z. It's too bad. Hopefully, one day once the funds are up. sad

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

10,125 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
*throws viewings and money at the TV for Toonami Revival* Take everything I have! It's worth bringing back. It made a generation of kids Anime Fans, and imo, made us better people.

Witty Phantom

Total Moon
To me, nothing beats the classic line-up. I'm not all into the new animes nowadays. Cartoon Network has turned from a fun awesome channel for kids to a what the heck animations and the Adult Swim line-up is a bunch of ugly drawings that I get sick of seein and they aren't humorous at all.

I'm sick of FMA already.
At least Metalocolypse is funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas