Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Lady Psychic
Meh, the shows aren't too bad. So far, I liking Deadman Wonderland and Cassern Sins. As for the other shows, it's not that their bad but that I'm either way behind (I've only watched up to episode 109 of Bleach), I haven't seen the first episode and I'm waiting for them to start over from the begining (FMA: Brotherhood and GitS:SC (I need to watch the first season of GitS:SC first)), or I already seen and own it on dvd (Cowboy Bebop).

I really like deadman wonderland, it's interesting but i'd like to watch something better.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
leetcream
Panty and Stocking could be on toonami.....
//marks all saturdays in calender

I'm w/ you!1!!

Unbeatable Genius

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
leetcream
Panty and Stocking could be on toonami.....
//marks all saturdays in calender

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
On second thought, I'll spend the money in July to have it COMPLETELY uncut on DVD. *chuckle* Sorry Toonami..

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Painless Pleasure
On second thought, I'll spend the money in July to have it COMPLETELY uncut on DVD. *chuckle* Sorry Toonami..

ok
*chuckle*
I watched it till 2:30am, then I just left my TV on that channel.
If they Dub PSG, it would be bitter sweet.
- I just can't imagine the dubs actually being godd
- But more people need to know about it.

Liberal Fatcat

wolf haylie
If they Dub PSG, it would be bitter sweet.
- I just can't imagine the dubs actually being godd
- But more people need to know about it.

As for toonami, really it was practically a typical adult swim anime lineup just with a new label. I was hoping for some shows Toonami used to show at nights, hell I would have been happy with DBZ and I dont even like it all that much. But yeah, I can give them slack since this was just a test trial and they have no money. See what happens in a month or so.

This, I can kinda get into. Though if this gets on tv, it'll probably be edited for content, but maybe not by much. Most likely all cussing would be bleeped out and maybe that's it.

Naughty Moonwalker

I'm glad there is new stuff. I quit watching Adult swim because all it is Bleach and Reruns.
This is awesome news! Now I wished I had cable. User Image If I did I would love them to put back Yu Yu Hakusho. My fave show on there. Maybe even Rurouni Kenshin and some Totally Spies. I know the last one is not even an anime but I still liked it. redface
I wish them the best of luck and lots of viewers.
emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces