Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd love to see a revamped Sailor Moon anime on Adult Swim. Uncut with lesbian lovers 4laugh

Shameless Genius

40,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Night Owl 100
I only want it back if they don't screw around with it like last time, you know keep Michiru and Haruka as lovers and the Stars as men who turned female through their transformations and all the "darker" episodes later on that never got a chance to be worked out to air.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
For the hundredth time... THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Invisible Regular

Sailor Tin Nyanko

stuff

Wow its like you have selective reading issues. I never said Toei said no one could have it. I said Toei didn't ALLOW NORTH AMERICAN companies to obtain the rights. Again you are blaming all the wrong people about this thus proving how immature anime fans can be. I gave you all the correct information and you just keep choosing to ignore it.

Invisible Regular

Robotic Sour Romance
No one has the rights to it, even though, Funimation is being very secretive about it.

No really they straight up said last year at San Diego comic-con they don't have the rights so keep bugging them.

happymoogle's Waifu

IRL Waffles

SailorSanta
Robotic Sour Romance
No one has the rights to it, even though, Funimation is being very secretive about it.

No really they straight up said last year at San Diego comic-con they don't have the rights so keep bugging them.

They said the same thing at Sakura con, but they also said that they cant give out too much information on it.
If no one has rights, then, why would that matter?

Invisible Regular

Robotic Sour Romance
SailorSanta
Robotic Sour Romance

They said the same thing at Sakura con, but they also said that they cant give out too much information on it.
If no one has rights, then, why would that matter?

Possibly for legal reasons. Maybe they are attempting to try again? I really don't know why Toei are acting like this. Seems to be they would be jumping at the chance to make a killer profit. They don't even have to really do anything really.Maybe update the art but other than that Fundiamtion will have to do all the hard work with the marketing, dubbing, and selling the series here in the state.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Moon is about to come back. They are working on products. They already have released some clothes because people actually touching them helps with survey.

If you want to help, here is the Product Survey.
http://www.moon-chase.com/2012/05/may-survey-update-version-3-now-added/

So Cartoon Network might get Sailor Moon, again. Sailor Moon was their highest rated show. It was the highest rated in it's time slot... in a few time slots it was placed in. But they got rid of Sailor Moon because it was the highest rated and they didn't want girls in their demographics.. there was more money from Advertisers for Boys. As it turned out the majority of their viewers, including boys, where watching those time blocks BECAUSE OF SAILOR MOON and they ended up losing everyone.

Currently, Cartoon Network is probably still the best place for Sailor Moon to air on Television.

I believe they ( companies) are redubbing Sailor Moon, btw.

omg yaaaay so def gonna check out that survey... and I really hope they are redubbing no offense to those who liked the original but omg it drove me insane sometimes lol.

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I was in disappoint with Toonami when i found out that there was no sailor moon.... maybe they'll like show one of the movies or something... Dx

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Bramy_is_Emo
I was in disappoint with Toonami when i found out that there was no sailor moon.... maybe they'll like show one of the movies or something... Dx

If you bring back Toonami which helped people see animes for the first time. You should show the animes that some people started with, like Sailor Moon, Gundum (first ones), or Dragon ball.

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Panda wink
Bramy_is_Emo

If you bring back Toonami which helped people see animes for the first time. You should show the animes that some people started with, like Sailor Moon, Gundum (first ones), or Dragon ball.

yeahh.. but it has some of the same [AS] stuff like bleach and FMAB... :
Dashing Valentine
Am I the only one disappointed that Toonami didn't bring the revival of Sailor Moon? They are redoing the mangas now and I would love to see the anime again. It was a major part of my childhood and I know the reason they cut it off was because everyone finds out Uranus and Neptune aren't really cousins but lovers. The times are different now though....it could be put on Adult Swim. .3.

So who else is disappointed it isn't back?

I must say that i am glad the english dub was not brought back it was far to nice and fluffy for my taste. I was a fan of the japanese subs as a child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff