Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Queen-of-the-Rogue
I'd like Gundam Wing, Zoids Chaotic Century, or Zoids both were good, Outlaw Star. DBZ is almost a must have. I'd probably crack up if they finally got over it and brought Sailor Moon Stars to America. It's the only season I don't think they'll ever Dub. My dad bought me the VCD's because I was such a big fan and wanted the last season.
Ah I remember watching those series when I was five (huge fan)...when CN wasn't the crap it is today. -__-
I always wondered what happened to Sailor Moon.

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
VlVl
Queen-of-the-Rogue
I'd like Gundam Wing, Zoids Chaotic Century, or Zoids both were good, Outlaw Star. DBZ is almost a must have. I'd probably crack up if they finally got over it and brought Sailor Moon Stars to America. It's the only season I don't think they'll ever Dub. My dad bought me the VCD's because I was such a big fan and wanted the last season.
Ah I remember watching those series when I was five (huge fan)...when CN wasn't the crap it is today. -__-
I always wondered what happened to Sailor Moon.

I'd stopped watching CN until this news hit me. I'm recording Deadman Wonderland because it looks interesting but I'm not going to watch a bunch of junk when it doesn't interest me.

There was a HUGE controversy with the last season of Sailor Moon, mainly because she gets a new love interest. Tuxedo Mask is killed off for most of the season so someone else fills his spot of being her love interest and does a lot better job too I have to admit. The biggest problem? He transforms into a female along with his brothers and is a sailor senshi. They're the Starlights and are looking for their own Princess, it's probably the best season out there along with S in my opinion. I liked S because the jerk of a boyfriend was usually not around very much, usually Uranus was busy teasing Moon and towing her around in that season which worked for me.
I want my strawhats.

Please Toonami.

Give piece a chance~

Noob

Queen-of-the-Rogue
I'd stopped watching CN until this news hit me. I'm recording Deadman Wonderland because it looks interesting but I'm not going to watch a bunch of junk when it doesn't interest me.

There was a HUGE controversy with the last season of Sailor Moon, mainly because she gets a new love interest. Tuxedo Mask is killed off for most of the season so someone else fills his spot of being her love interest and does a lot better job too I have to admit. The biggest problem? He transforms into a female along with his brothers and is a sailor senshi. They're the Starlights and are looking for their own Princess, it's probably the best season out there along with S in my opinion. I liked S because the jerk of a boyfriend was usually not around very much, usually Uranus was busy teasing Moon and towing her around in that season which worked for me.
I think you'd like Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop if you enjoyed Gundam and Outlaw Star. Believe me, they're really good and they're the types that make you think with your brain.
I watched Deadman Wonderland on Crunchyroll. It's cool, too.

Haha! That is the best thing I've heard all week. It's hilarious how sensitive some people are (and I guess that it was the parents that complained). I've watched far worse anime series, such as one that displayed prostitution and serial murders (Paranoia Agent - another great anime).

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
VlVl
Queen-of-the-Rogue

I think you'd like Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop if you enjoyed Gundam and Outlaw Star. Believe me, they're really good and they're the types that make you think with your brain.
I watched Deadman Wonderland on Crunchyroll. It's cool, too.

Haha! That is the best thing I've heard all week. It's hilarious how sensitive some people are (and I guess that it was the parents that complained). I've watched far worse anime series, such as one that displayed prostitution and serial murders (Paranoia Agent - another great anime).

I think I would as well but my main thing with those is they're so far into the series right now that I'd feel weird trying to pick them up. I don't have time to try and catch up with three animes on Crunchyroll. I still need to finish Last Exile.

It's honestly not that bad, we even get a new kid she's a miniature Usagi right down to the eyes. The only difference is she has red hair. What is it with her and getting kids with hair that doesn't come from her? In the manga the kid is her future form, anime it's the starseed and last bit of good from our villain. Really good and Ironically the new love interest treats Usagi a lot better than her boyfriend ever did. He teases her a lot, and he doesn't get embarrassed about being seen with her. Her crying fits just amuse him and he knows exactly how to stop them. Not to mention he does more than throw a rose and make a pretty speech.

Noob

Queen-of-the-Rogue
I think I would as well but my main thing with those is they're so far into the series right now that I'd feel weird trying to pick them up. I don't have time to try and catch up with three animes on Crunchyroll. I still need to finish Last Exile.

It's honestly not that bad, we even get a new kid she's a miniature Usagi right down to the eyes. The only difference is she has red hair. What is it with her and getting kids with hair that doesn't come from her? In the manga the kid is her future form, anime it's the starseed and last bit of good from our villain. Really good and Ironically the new love interest treats Usagi a lot better than her boyfriend ever did. He teases her a lot, and he doesn't get embarrassed about being seen with her. Her crying fits just amuse him and he knows exactly how to stop them. Not to mention he does more than throw a rose and make a pretty speech.
Oh I see what you mean.
I tried to catch up on a 300-ep. anime series by having a month-long marathon, just watching that one series. I regret that. Probably more than half of my brain cells were killed during that time span.

Hah I'm glad. I never liked that character. He was only there for fan service. -__-

But at least try one episode of Ghost in the Shell! There are many versions of the anime so try the latest one. You'll be hooked. It's seriously mind-blowing.

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

no o-o In 2004/2005 it was on toonami for the saturday midnight run.
actually it aired at 11pm right before midnight run on the anime block with naruto ,zatch bell, prince of tennis and mar.
Close but no cigar.

and that showed nothing it didn't say midnight run or a time and tom did double duty at that time for the anime block to so try again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami

D.I.C.E.
Zatch Bell!
The Batman
One Piece
Transformers: Cybertron
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Naruto
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
IGPX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_piece#Anime_series

"and later aired on the Cartoon Network in the Toonami block in April 2005"

And others:

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/download/onepiece.php
http://www.clicker.com/source/toonami/
http://mangatoonami.blogspot.com/

Just accept it =P Toonami had one piece
thanks for posting wikipedia that say what I said it aired with Naruto,Zatch bell, Mar ect and all aired before midnight so it was never a part of midnight run which was actually only durning the week what your are talking about is saturday rules as posted in your own referances which wasn't physcally part of Toonami but it may have been considered as a part of it but It never was on past 11pm because it was a 4kids production aimed at kids not adults or teens like midnight run.

Fanatical Bunny

I've read somewhere they decided to focus more on the older shows from 1997 - 2000
Istoleyourtaco
Mugiwara no Sushi
I got excited for nothing crying

1] Funimation doesn't even have the rights to the 4th season yet

2] the head of Toonami said that he doesn't have much of a budget yet but if people start watching the buget will get bigger and they can add more shows.

I was dissappointed because someone told me that Toonami would bring One Piece back
Actually Funimation does have the right to the 4th season.
It will be released this summer
according to the Unoffical One Piece Podcast
I hope they don't disappoint me too lol

Eloquent Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If One Peice was going to be on, that would make me sooo happy
FaSe1
If One Peice was going to be on, that would make me sooo happy

you're awesome

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
toonami's back biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
Mugiwara no Sushi
Istoleyourtaco
Mugiwara no Sushi
I got excited for nothing crying

1] Funimation doesn't even have the rights to the 4th season yet

2] the head of Toonami said that he doesn't have much of a budget yet but if people start watching the buget will get bigger and they can add more shows.

I was dissappointed because someone told me that Toonami would bring One Piece back
Actually Funimation does have the right to the 4th season.
It will be released this summer
according to the Unoffical One Piece Podcast
I hope they don't disappoint me too lol
there hasn't been anything posted on the funimation site but I hope it comes out.

Greedy Businesswoman

IGPX

ok why cant they air this its a toonami original isnt it?????
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
A lot of things I would have liked to seen won't be in Toonami. It's a shame, but it's what happens. Maybe later they'll get a better line-up. If they survive and stay on the air this time.

I sure hope so gonk
because the line-up now is s**t.
It's basically what Adult Swim has

It is, which is why I'm not too enthusiastic. But we seem to have a good amount of people who are going to be watching tonight, so maybe they'll put their money to good use and get the license to air better shows in the future. I won't be watching, for a couple of reasons, but then again, I can always watch what I want online.

Yeah that's true.
what shows did you wanted on toonami anyway?

Stuff I probably wouldn't get anyways. Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good show, and the only one on there that interested me. I probably would have just wanted some of the more hardcore or quality things on there. Maybe Claymore, or Trinity Blood. I know others will still disagree with me on that. I know it's probably going to be laughed at, but in the later years of Toonami I remember watching Death Note late at night and sometimes Naruto. Not saying they should bring those back, but DN wasn't a terrible series, so ...

Claymore would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games