• Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
A lot of things I would have liked to seen won't be in Toonami. It's a shame, but it's what happens. Maybe later they'll get a better line-up. If they survive and stay on the air this time.

I sure hope so gonk
because the line-up now is s**t.
It's basically what Adult Swim has

It is, which is why I'm not too enthusiastic. But we seem to have a good amount of people who are going to be watching tonight, so maybe they'll put their money to good use and get the license to air better shows in the future. I won't be watching, for a couple of reasons, but then again, I can always watch what I want online.

Yeah that's true.
what shows did you wanted on toonami anyway?

Stuff I probably wouldn't get anyways. Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good show, and the only one on there that interested me. I probably would have just wanted some of the more hardcore or quality things on there. Maybe Claymore, or Trinity Blood. I know others will still disagree with me on that. I know it's probably going to be laughed at, but in the later years of Toonami I remember watching Death Note late at night and sometimes Naruto. Not saying they should bring those back, but DN wasn't a terrible series, so ...

Ive heard of Claymore and Trinity Blood. Never watched it
But they seem to fit well in toonami
Death Note was pretty good. They should have at least put Death Note again.
Bleach is getting overrated.

I never had an interest in Bleach. I just feel they could have found something better for the line-up. Basically they took Adult Swim and slapped the Toonami label on it. But like I said, maybe they'll put something better on it later. Even if DN is a little old these days, it would have been a preferable option to some of the things they put on the line-up.
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover

It is, which is why I'm not too enthusiastic. But we seem to have a good amount of people who are going to be watching tonight, so maybe they'll put their money to good use and get the license to air better shows in the future. I won't be watching, for a couple of reasons, but then again, I can always watch what I want online.

Yeah that's true.
what shows did you wanted on toonami anyway?

Stuff I probably wouldn't get anyways. Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good show, and the only one on there that interested me. I probably would have just wanted some of the more hardcore or quality things on there. Maybe Claymore, or Trinity Blood. I know others will still disagree with me on that. I know it's probably going to be laughed at, but in the later years of Toonami I remember watching Death Note late at night and sometimes Naruto. Not saying they should bring those back, but DN wasn't a terrible series, so ...

Ive heard of Claymore and Trinity Blood. Never watched it
But they seem to fit well in toonami
Death Note was pretty good. They should have at least put Death Note again.
Bleach is getting overrated.

I never had an interest in Bleach. I just feel they could have found something better for the line-up. Basically they took Adult Swim and slapped the Toonami label on it. But like I said, maybe they'll put something better on it later. Even if DN is a little old these days, it would have been a preferable option to some of the things they put on the line-up.

Exactly!!! Very disappointing, but like you said that it needs some time to put better shows.
I understand that they are barely starting, which is why there are some lame shows up, but still
I humilated myself
I was telling my all my friends that One Piece will be back because thats what I heard from someone three weeks ago. And now they will either be disappointed and get kinda mad at me or they will be glad and laugh at me emotion_donotwant
Oh wellz.

Romantic Hunter

I'm ecstatic Toonami's making it's way back on the air, but none of the shows we want are going to be there.
I remember in 6th grade when I was sick with mono I'd stay up and watch Toonami.

I'd like to see One Piece and Claymore, but, meh..

Dangerous Genius

One piece was actually one of the lowest rated shows on Toonami.

Not like...Overall anime score, but in terms of viewers. Seemed like whenever it came on everyone changed the channels.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Mugiwara no Sushi
I got excited for nothing crying

1] Funimation doesn't even have the rights to the 4th season yet

2] the head of Toonami said that he doesn't have much of a budget yet but if people start watching the buget will get bigger and they can add more shows.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Destroyer

Not like...Overall anime score, but in terms of viewers. Seemed like whenever it came on everyone changed the channels.
it wasn't actually on toonami it was right after Naruto but before Toonami but that not the now is it. It was ratted so low because it was hacked to pieces by 4 kids but now since it is under Funimation it is better and more popular.

Dangerous Genius

Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

it wasn't actually on toonami it was right after Naruto but before Toonami but that not the now is it. It was ratted so low because it was hacked to pieces by 4 kids but now since it is under Funimation it is better and more popular.

no o-o In 2004/2005 it was on toonami for the saturday midnight run.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I would like to see Trigun and Gundam Wing again, maybe Outlaw Star and DBZ those are some good shows and DBZ would bring in a lot of viewers from the start. I was pretty sad when I saw the toonami lineup. I might try Deadman Wonderland since I need a new show to watch but it's not a very long series so who knows.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

actually it aired at 11pm right before midnight run on the anime block with naruto ,zatch bell, prince of tennis and mar.
The reason Toonami won't be getting any of the classics or the really good stuff is because they have been given a small budget. Toonami is in an experimental stage right now. If more people start tuning in within the next 2 to 3 months the experiment will be a success and will get more money which means they can get better shows like Trigun, Higurashi, and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Noob

If they have enough viewers I think they'll add more shows.
Hopefully they'll bring back Zach Bell, Shaman King, One Piece, DBZ, Bobobobobobobo, Rave Master, and all those other kickass series.
I'm happy they have Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop today, though.

Edit: How could I forget Trigun?

Dangerous Genius

Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

actually it aired at 11pm right before midnight run on the anime block with naruto ,zatch bell, prince of tennis and mar.
Close but no cigar.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

Close but no cigar.

and that showed nothing it didn't say midnight run or a time and tom did double duty at that time for the anime block to so try again.

Dangerous Genius

Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer
Istoleyourtaco
Destroyer

Close but no cigar.

and that showed nothing it didn't say midnight run or a time and tom did double duty at that time for the anime block to so try again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami

D.I.C.E.
Zatch Bell!
The Batman
One Piece
Transformers: Cybertron
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Naruto
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
IGPX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_piece#Anime_series

"and later aired on the Cartoon Network in the Toonami block in April 2005"

And others:

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/download/onepiece.php
http://www.clicker.com/source/toonami/
http://mangatoonami.blogspot.com/

Just accept it =P Toonami had one piece

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
VlVl
If they have enough viewers I think they'll add more shows.
Hopefully they'll bring back Zach Bell, Shaman King, One Piece, DBZ, Bobobobobobobo, Rave Master, and all those other kickass series.
I'm happy they have Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop today, though.

Edit: How could I forget Trigun?

I'd like Gundam Wing, Zoids Chaotic Century, or Zoids both were good, Outlaw Star. DBZ is almost a must have. I'd probably crack up if they finally got over it and brought Sailor Moon Stars to America. It's the only season I don't think they'll ever Dub. My dad bought me the VCD's because I was such a big fan and wanted the last season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff