Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got excited for nothing crying

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
A lot of things I would have liked to seen won't be in Toonami. It's a shame, but it's what happens. Maybe later they'll get a better line-up. If they survive and stay on the air this time.

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
It's on adult swim now. They won't have kid shows on there sad
Your Vampaneze Lover
A lot of things I would have liked to seen won't be in Toonami. It's a shame, but it's what happens. Maybe later they'll get a better line-up. If they survive and stay on the air this time.

I sure hope so gonk
because the line-up now is s**t.
It's basically what Adult Swim has
TheNewLibrarian

But One Piece isn't a kids show sweatdrop

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Even FUNimation saving One Piece from the horrible 4Kids didn't save One Piece from cancellation years ago.

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian

If you say so... I know middle-schoolers watch it.
TigerLilyChick
Even FUNimation saving One Piece from the horrible 4Kids didn't save One Piece from cancellation years ago.

Yeah but,
Funimation is still working on One Piece
They are airing them on a One Piece Official website.
I would have liked it to be on tv one day though

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover

I sure hope so gonk

It is, which is why I'm not too enthusiastic. But we seem to have a good amount of people who are going to be watching tonight, so maybe they'll put their money to good use and get the license to air better shows in the future. I won't be watching, for a couple of reasons, but then again, I can always watch what I want online.
TheNewLibrarian
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian

I was a middle schooler when I started watching One Piece whee
Kids nowadays will watch anything though
I've seen middle school kids watch "Drag Me To Hell" (rated R movie) for crying out loud
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover

I sure hope so gonk

It is, which is why I'm not too enthusiastic. But we seem to have a good amount of people who are going to be watching tonight, so maybe they'll put their money to good use and get the license to air better shows in the future. I won't be watching, for a couple of reasons, but then again, I can always watch what I want online.

Yeah that's true.
what shows did you wanted on toonami anyway?

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover

I sure hope so gonk

Yeah that's true.

Stuff I probably wouldn't get anyways. Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good show, and the only one on there that interested me. I probably would have just wanted some of the more hardcore or quality things on there. Maybe Claymore, or Trinity Blood. I know others will still disagree with me on that. I know it's probably going to be laughed at, but in the later years of Toonami I remember watching Death Note late at night and sometimes Naruto. Not saying they should bring those back, but DN wasn't a terrible series, so ...
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover
Mugiwara no Sushi
Your Vampaneze Lover

I sure hope so gonk

Yeah that's true.

Stuff I probably wouldn't get anyways. Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good show, and the only one on there that interested me. I probably would have just wanted some of the more hardcore or quality things on there. Maybe Claymore, or Trinity Blood. I know others will still disagree with me on that. I know it's probably going to be laughed at, but in the later years of Toonami I remember watching Death Note late at night and sometimes Naruto. Not saying they should bring those back, but DN wasn't a terrible series, so ...

Ive heard of Claymore and Trinity Blood. Never watched it
But they seem to fit well in toonami
Death Note was pretty good. They should have at least put Death Note again.
Bleach is getting overrated.

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian

I've seen middle school kids watch "Drag Me To Hell" (rated R movie) for crying out loud

So middle-schoolers have no taste in movies? xd
TheNewLibrarian
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian
Mugiwara no Sushi
TheNewLibrarian

So middle-schoolers have no taste in movies? xd

I guess not emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas