Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Muse

FreakyPopsicleStixz
I heard that Toonami was airing it and sadly I don't have cable anymore but the manga's amazing. I started reading it last year and when I found out it was going to be on Toonami I was freaking out even though I heard the anine sucked. So was it in English? I saw that FUNimation was getting it a while back and, did you like it?

i agree the manga was amazing. i think i watched the first 5 mins of the anime before i realized it was complete garbage, or at least didn't compare at all with the manga.

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I was so shocked with joy because after i finshed reading the manga like a day before it came out it came on tv i was STOKED xd cause i could finally here there voices but when i heard ganta i LAUGHED rofl I hope it never leaves cool
I liked it a lot. 3nodding It's probably the only show Toonami aired that I'm willing to come back every week for. However, I found the main character's voice to be a bit distracting. I'm a fan of MLP:FiM, and I thought he sounded A LOT like Rainbow Dash. @.@ I just couldn't get that out of my head.

Hygienic Member

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Great manga, great anime.
Many people complain about Ganta's VA, but I think it's excellent. For the first episode, it succeeded on capturing the character's innocence, sorrow, and fear wherever it needed it. What I don't like is the voice of Shiro. Don't get me wrong, it's perfect for her character, but I never really liked that childish, high-pitched, soft tone unless it was on a character that was like 9 years old or younger. Otherwise, it just makes me uncomfortable. Either way, I can look past that and enjoy the show.

I hope you can find a way to find the English Dubs so that you'll see what I mean.

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I'm just going to give both new animes a chance before I judge whether they are bad or good.

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
FreakyPopsicleStixz
I heard that Toonami was airing it and sadly I don't have cable anymore but the manga's amazing. I started reading it last year and when I found out it was going to be on Toonami I was freaking out even though I heard the anine sucked. So was it in English? I saw that FUNimation was getting it a while back and, did you like it?

i actually found the anime interesting. it was in english; sadly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff