Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Really, after all these years, the idiots running CN finally give the fams what they want! Hooray for Toonami! Who's going to be the host, and will they start showing Tecnhi Muyo, YuYu Hakusho, Big O, and DBZ again? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

If they also play Code Lyoko, I am in heaven!
Is there a promo video up or something?

Beloved Lunatic

TOM has always hosted Toonami. The current TOM is TOM 3.5, basically an improved version of TOM 3.
As of right now, the line up (Which premiered last night with the revival of TOM & Toonami) is:
Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and FMA: Brotherhood.
Toonami will only survive if it has a decent following and viewer numbers.
More viewers = a larger budget = more money to buy rights to air newer shows.
Plus with higher budget, we could get SARA back.

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
SARA- the computer program? sweetness!

how about a promo video?

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

l_Kimana_l
TOM has always hosted Toonami. The current TOM is TOM 3.5, basically an improved version of TOM 3.
As of right now, the line up (Which premiered last night with the revival of TOM & Toonami) is:
Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and FMA: Brotherhood.
Toonami will only survive if it has a decent following and viewer numbers.
More viewers = a larger budget = more money to buy rights to air newer shows.
Plus with higher budget, we could get SARA back.

Waayyy waayy waayy before TOM was Moltar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Good god, I'm old to remember that.

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
I know, right? I loved the first intro to Sailor Moon

Beloved Lunatic

The Shattered Silence

Waayyy waayy waayy before TOM was Moltar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Good god, I'm old to remember that.

I remember Moltar, granted I was a bit young.
I was thinking it was under a different title though, then after TOM was introduced it was known as 'Toonami'. I'm probably very mistaken. =3=;;

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence

I was thinking it was under a different title though, then after TOM was introduced it was known as 'Toonami'. I'm probably very mistaken. =3=;;

Hehe. It's ok. I first saw Sailor Moon hosted by him and then I think in 2000? they changed it to TOM. Not so sure. I think it was always Toonami but they had sub titles such as 'The Rising Sun' the 'Midnight Run'. Feeling so old right now xDD

Beloved Lunatic

The Shattered Silence
l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence

Hehe. It's ok. I first saw Sailor Moon hosted by him and then I think in 2000? they changed it to TOM. Not so sure. I think it was always Toonami but they had sub titles such as 'The Rising Sun' the 'Midnight Run'. Feeling so old right now xDD

Aww, don't feel old! D:
Just looked it up, Moltar did the hosting of Toonami from '97-'99. So I was about six when it started.
Based on the line up,I did watch the first year of Toonami, though I have to say a good deal of the shows I skipped over during the '98 year, like Sailor Moon. I only remember DBZ of '98...=3=;
(I do miss Johnny Quest, so excited when I found out they were making a live action movie. : D )

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence
l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence

Aww, don't feel old! D:
Just looked it up, Moltar did the hosting of Toonami from '97-'99. So I was about six when it started.
Based on the line up,I did watch the first year of Toonami, though I have to say a good deal of the shows I skipped over during the '98 year, like Sailor Moon. I only remember DBZ of '98...=3=;
(I do miss Johnny Quest, so excited when I found out they were making a live action movie. : D )

97? I was.. 12 xD. I LOVED the Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. The OP theme song was one of my favorites.

Beloved Lunatic

The Shattered Silence

97? I was.. 12 xD. I LOVED the Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. The OP theme song was one of my favorites.

See, you aren't old. xD
I hope they don't ruin the movie and keep some of the awesome music.

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence

See, you aren't old. xD

To me I'm old XD.
I know. I just downloaded the theme so I could hear it over and over again : D

Beloved Lunatic

The Shattered Silence
l_Kimana_l
The Shattered Silence

See, you aren't old. xD

To me I'm old XD.
I know. I just downloaded the theme so I could hear it over and over again : D

xD
Nice. I'll have to download the show soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff