Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Okay Toonami is, back so we need to all watch so it can grow, become strong, and live once again for the next generation. We are old now, well most of us who grew up with our Baby sitter of Moltar, T.O.M and S.A.R.A. So after we nature it I hope it grows to be the awesomeness of what it once was.

I fill like making out a list of what I would like to see on the new Toonami. I will be putting very little of the old shows on this list, Why you may ask. Were old now, most of us back from Toonami Glory Days are in there early Twenties so it has to be time for us to patch the torch. The revival was made possible by us I know, we can't be the only ones watching it for any hopes of it to grow.

Well here is the list.

9:00 - 9:30: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal/Pokemon/Digimon Xros Wars/BeyBlade Metal Fusion/Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Princess Tutu
9:30 - 10:00: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal/Pokemon/Digimon Xros Wars/BeyBlade Metal Fusion/Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Princess Tutu
10:00 - 10:30: Naruto Shippuden/One Piece/Dragon Ball Z/Bleach/Fairy Tale/InuYasha: Final Act/STG Frog/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Lucky Star/Azuma Daioh/Baka and Test/Angel Beats/Reborn/Gintama
10:30 - 11:00: Naruto Shippuden/One Piece/Dragon Ball Z/Bleach/Fairy Tale/InuYasha: Final Act/STG Frog/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Lucky Star/Azuma Daioh/Baka and Test/Angel Beats/Reborn/Gintama
11:00 - 11:30: Naruto Shippuden/One Piece/Dragon Ball Z/Bleach/Fairy Tale/InuYasha: Final Act/STG Frog/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Lucky Star/Azuma Daioh/Baka and Test/Angel Beats/Reborn/Gintama
11:30 - 12:00: Naruto Shippuden/One Piece/Dragon Ball Z/Bleach/Fairy Tale/InuYasha: Final Act/STG Frog/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Lucky Star/Azuma daioh/Baka and Test/Angel Beats/Reborn/Gintama/
12:00 - 12:30: Deadman Wonderland/Casshern Sins/Higurashi naku no koro ni/Umineko naku no koro ni/School Day/Blue Exorcist/High School of the Dead/Demon King Daimao/Neon Genesis Evangelion/Asura Cryin/Persona 4
12:30 - 1:00: Deadman Wonderland/Casshern Sins/Higurashi naku no koro ni/Umineko naku no koro ni/School Day/Blue Exorcist/High School of the Dead/Demon King Daimao/Neon Genesis Evangelion/Asura Cryin/Persona 4
1:00 - 1:30: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
1:30 - 2:00: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
2:00 - 2:30: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
2:30 - 3:00: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
3:00 - 3:30: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
3:30 - 4:00: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
4:00 - 4:30: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
4:30 - 5:00: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
5:00 - 5:30: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers
5:30 - 6:00: Rurouni Kenshin/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Gundam Wig/Tenchi Muyo/YuYu Hakusho/Trigun/Ghost in the Shell/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Dragon Ball Z/Zoids/Outlaw Satr/ Big O/Blue Submarine No. 6/Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriers

Naughty Moonwalker

I wished they had brought back some of the old stuff. I loved blue sub no.6, and Outlaw Star.

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
akiflower13
I wished they had brought back some of the old stuff. I loved blue sub no.6, and Outlaw Star.
Bandai Licensed both, but each branch is now defunct.

They now currently Dub for other companies.
Well it's an alright airing list, but you should know that Toonami, Adult Swim, and Cartoon Network don't have rights with some of the anime on it. I don't think Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon will be on it for sure; childish. Oh, and what with the time? Toonami starts at 12am.

Ghost in a shell, ftw.
Oh, and forgot to mention they should bring back Kiba the anime it was on their website before, but if I remember correctly it only got to episode 5. ( Then the cancellation of Toonami )

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HaIycon
Well it's an alright airing list, but you should know that Toonami, Adult Swim, and Cartoon Network don't have rights with some of the anime on it. I don't think Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon will be on it for sure; childish. Oh, and what with the time? Toonami starts at 12am.

Ghost in a shell, ftw.
Well right now it starts at 12 because of its an experiment to see if people watch it or not.
So like Adult Swim they can buy up more time for it.

Pokemon they have the rights.
Saban is now free from Disney so Digimon can air on a channel in the future.
Lastly Yugioh is in a legal battle between Konami and 4Kids. 4kids lost the rights half way though GX because Konami hated how they were treating there lenience. But they still produce the dub and edit the cards for them which angers Konami.
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon

Ghost in a shell, ftw.
Well right now it starts at 12 because of its an experiment to see if people watch it or not.

Lastly Yugioh is in a legal battle between Konami and 4Kids. 4kids lost the rights half way though GX because Konami hated how they were treating there lenience. But they still produce the dub and edit the cards for them which angers Konami.

Thanks for the background information, didn't know about that. XD Yeah I didn't mean that they didn't have the rights for Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon I was meaning to say they were to childish, and I would only like to see Digimon since Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh are pretty bad since the end of the 3rd season for Pokemon and 1st of Yu-Gi-Oh. :F

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HaIycon
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon

Ghost in a shell, ftw.

Thanks for the background information, didn't know about that. XD Yeah I didn't mean that they didn't have the rights for Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon I was meaning to say they were to childish, and I would only like to see Digimon since Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh are pretty bad since the end of the 3rd season for Pokemon and 1st of Yu-Gi-Oh. :F
Well we are old now, and they need new fans so it's an easy way to pick some up

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HaIycon
Oh, and forgot to mention they should bring back Kiba the anime it was on their website before, but if I remember correctly it only got to episode 5. ( Then the cancellation of Toonami )
I didn't have internet at the time so no Jet Sream for me.

But they didn't list it on there wiki.
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon

Wait, Kiba wasn't listed on their Wiki? o.o

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HaIycon
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon

Nope
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon
The Second Choumaru
HaIycon

Nope

What? Well look at this link. [Click], and after I looked at this what happened to Eye Shield 21, loved that show finished it through Crunchy Roll & Hikaru no Go?

Naughty Moonwalker

The Second Choumaru
akiflower13
Bandai Licensed both, but each branch is now defunct.

They now currently Dub for other companies.

I"m not worried. I have them on DVD

Partying Noob

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
At least Blue Exorcist is on the list Then they can watch me biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash