10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
Miss-dark8607
red-tala9
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Believe it or not Toonami had tons of haters. Yes it gave birth to a lot of anime fans but it was also a prime target for dub haters. For vet anime fans who used Toonami as a skape goat. they were the enemy the ones responsible for butchering anime.

There are always two sides to everything. There truely were people that hated Toonami. Lots of them.

Even though that is utterly stupid given that Toonami only aired the series they had nothing to do with actually dubbing them or even censoring the anime. (Then again anime fans aren't known to be logical people so..) Wow people always place blame on the wrong people. emotion_facepalm

sadly the anime fan population has a low IQ *shakes head* tsk tsk my friends tsk tsk

Indeed.

gaia_kittenstar yup

Dedicated Gaian

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
some of the things they aired were great, some things they butchered. and i will always hate them for airing DBZ during dinner time and my mom wouldnt work around the time SO I COULD NEVER KEEP UP ON THE SERIES >.>

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Toonami introduced me to anime, and for that, I will always be among the Toonami Faithful. Aside, what the hell else am I going to be doing at 12AM Sunday morning? Partying? I hate crowds. Having sex? My hand doesn't count. Drinking? I'm from a long line of alcoholics, so that would be a NOOOO. Only other thing is my college homework, and I can do that while watching.

Feral Genius

HoroHoro_264
Super 9-Volt
Well I hate it. neutral I don't believe this piece of crap actually deserves to be a hot topic but at least most of the spam will be in one place.
Well i don't think that *** show Adventure Time should be a hot topic but you don't hear me complaining!And Toonami kicks a**!

agree
Phew I was almost mad

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OmegaU
Toonami introduced me to anime, and for that, I will always be among the Toonami Faithful. Aside, what the hell else am I going to be doing at 12AM Sunday morning? Partying? I hate crowds. Having sex? My hand doesn't count. Drinking? I'm from a long line of alcoholics, so that would be a NOOOO. Only other thing is my college homework, and I can do that while watching.
Ever tried Video Games?

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Super 9-Volt
Well I hate it. neutral I don't believe this piece of crap actually deserves to be a hot topic but at least most of the spam will be in one place.

DID YOU WATCH TOONAMI AS A KID? if not then you really have no expertise to be commenting on a forum like this and you should really keep your mouth shut about it.

Granted the new Toonami wasn't as good as it could have been but to say that you hate Toonami in general is also downplaying the memory of such great shows as Naruto, Mar, Prince of tennis and, Zatch Bell.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
johnman02
Super 9-Volt

DID YOU WATCH TOONAMI AS A KID? if not then you really have no expertise to be commenting on a forum like this and you should really keep your mouth shut about it.

Granted the new Toonami wasn't as good as it could have been but to say that you hate Toonami in general is also downplaying the memory of such great shows as Naruto, Mar, Prince of tennis and, Zatch Bell.
Yes I watched Toonami back then and you can't tell me to keep my mouth shut. Who cares if I downplay the memory of whatever shows you liked? cat_rolleyes

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
WHOA! Almost about to ask on what's to hate about Toonami... sweatdrop

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PhoenixDownxx