Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
If Toonami lives longer there's a good chance that with more money they could get more stuff.

Apparently an uncut One-Piece is a strong possibility, as well as Fairy Tail and PSG.

Here's the link.

Discuss.

Greedy Genius

The problem is, we are getting nothing, but the views of whining children who rather skip to conclusions.
No one actually pays attention to the whole picture. Toonami is running on little to NO budget and has to use what is can fit in and afford. They have promised MANY times the more fame the get, the more they can start adding favored shows...

I'm just glad it is back. TOM is toonami...

Demonic Lover

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
iFA-Q -dee-
The problem is, we are getting nothing, but the views of whining children who rather skip to conclusions.
No one actually pays attention to the whole picture. Toonami is running on little to NO budget and has to use what is can fit in and afford. They have promised MANY times the more fame the get, the more they can start adding favored shows...

I'm just glad it is back. TOM is toonami...

Eaxactly, which is why even if I believe internet TV is the future, and I've either already seen or don't like everything on Toonami, I'm tuning in anyways, to support.

Besides, I can use my laptop while it's on tv.
It'll come back, we just need to alert more masses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff