Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Deadman Wonderland is an awesome manga.
Yet I find myself somewhat hesitant to watch the anime.
It's my whole issue of books vs movies... >.>
And if they gave Ganta an annoying voice... ><"

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Deadman Wonderland is pretty twisted up, but hey on the bright side. Those anime creator whoever made that show was pretty creative on making a amusement park a prison place. lol! And I also love Casshern Sins too. Both are my new favorite show since I am number 1 top anime freak. I'll watch them all the way to the end!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Also, here's the titty scene:

I don't hate Deadman Wonderland, I just love it for all the wrong reasons.

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I thought deadman wonderlad was epic. xP

Witty Elder

I really like that show.

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Animehybrid
Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior
I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. At first I was thinking, "Oh great, another series that I just really don't think I'll bother with." I pretty much ignored it at first because the art style really didn't wow me. I then look up at the screen about 10-15 minutes later and find myself absolutely captivated by what was going on. I even stayed up to watch the whole thing when they showed it the second time. I really like it.

I'll never be able to get into Casshern Sins. I really find myself easily bored with mecha series. Plus, the little girl he was talking to looked really odd. I don't know, the characters designs just sort of creep me out. I think it's the eyes or something.

"Then you'll hate Astro Boy, 009, Black Jack, And others like it...Too bad your lost"

I actually liked Cyborg 009. I'm a fan of MegasXLR and somewhat liked Full Metal panic too. It's just not a genre I get majorly into though. But just because my interests don't match yours doesn't make it a loss for me. It'd pretty much be wasted time for me, really. I like what I like, you like what I like. That's just how it is.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
pandexX
dreamsk
pandexX
dreamsk
Horribly depressing. They might as well have put in Super Jail, at least that's violence that'll put a smile on my face.

I actually like Casshier due to is history.
Well life isnt all smiles and blond space twins all the time this anime is waayyy better then the crap fest known as super jail.(i love them both but the anime wins)
Seeing as how Toonami was the buffer in between cartoon network and adult swim, you'd expect shows maybe slightly more oriented towards teens, not children killing other children (hunger games). The show has a very solid storyline and terrific artwork, but a really depressing storyline that would want to make me kill myself watching it. Superjail may not have been animated very well or have the best character development, but at least it brings a smile to my face. Actually I think if this series was animated in the same way as Superjail it would take away a bit of the serious side of things.
But toonami isnt for kids anymore it just took over the swims Saturday line up. .
I was just saying it was the context for the shows they had at that time. Though I wouldnt particularly want to see Narutaru (not naruto) or School Days or Elfin Lied other horribly depressing shows either.

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Both Deadman Wounderland and Casshin Sins were confussing and downright boreing as far as series kickoffs go and i pray to the gods above that their 2nd episodes will explain more and make me a fan. I've heard that Deadman Wounderland is pretty popular in the Otaku community and I dont see why yet. Thou the candy idea that was hinted for episode 2 sounds interesting and add some plot. But Toonami is back and I will support it tooth and nail to bring it back to its former glory.

Invisible Lunatic

I personaly enjoyed the dubbed, despite my fear of "Since I saw it on subs, lets see if they destroy it with the dubs." I was gladly surprise to say this was not the case, the Dub is more then decent, the voices I liked it. The fact that they did say some cusses and there was a bleep of censorship was great. But yeah, I Saw the whole series on subs, and I cant say this dub was crap, I liked it.

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Lee The Nogitsune
Am I the only one who liked it? O-o Oh yeah, sad state of Gaians nowadays
I liked it too!

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
dreamsk
pandexX
dreamsk
Horribly depressing. They might as well have put in Super Jail, at least that's violence that'll put a smile on my face.

Well life isnt all smiles and blond space twins all the time this anime is waayyy better then the crap fest known as super jail.(i love them both but the anime wins)
Seeing as how Toonami was the buffer in between cartoon network and adult swim, you'd expect shows maybe slightly more oriented towards teens, not children killing other children (hunger games). The show has a very solid storyline and terrific artwork, but a really depressing storyline that would want to make me kill myself watching it. Superjail may not have been animated very well or have the best character development, but at least it brings a smile to my face. Actually I think if this series was animated in the same way as Superjail it would take away a bit of the serious side of things.
But toonami isnt for kids anymore it just took over the swims Saturday line up. .

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
What I'm meaning to say is that it's so over the top that it's amazing riffing material. It's entertaining because of its flaws.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
pandexX
dreamsk

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not saying I like the kid's voice, but I like that voice on that character. I hated that kid's voice when I heard it; I wanted to cover my earsssss. DX But it grew on me as I started to appreciate that voice on the character. Here's why:
It captured his character's helplessness and innocence to me. Like... that pathetic voice re-emphasized how he's just a little kid who hasn't even hit puberty yet and is now on death row for a horrific crime he witnessed and didn't commit... and no one would even believe him. DX

In short... meh it got the emotional appeal for me, so I bore it more easily. Oh yeah, hearing that voice when he was being kicked and otherwise beat up by adults last night... Kinda got to me. D'X I want to see more because it'll get good and less...essence of pilot episode from here on out. XD rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff