Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Good god it's so bad it's good. It's like watching a B-movie.

HOW BIG ARE THOSE TITTIES

Fatcat

It was a cheesefest, but it was interesting enough to watch through. I ignored Cashern Sins..

Salty Gawker

Kiwi Crime Fighter
I ignored Cashern Sins..

look out, we have a plebeian here.

Toothsome Treasure

And still demented as all ********. A chick who literally got off on hurting people, kinda weird.
Someone mind enlightening me on what it's actually about?
I can't watch Toonami (...I have no cable.), but that was one of the shows that sounded mildly interesting to me for some reason.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I think it has room for improvement...

Shapeshifter

xAliceJae
I can't watch Toonami (...I have no cable.), but that was one of the shows that sounded mildly interesting to me for some reason.

kid framed for murdering his entire class (murdered by a strange man in red) who gets sent to a private prison that functions as an amusement park, with the prisoners doing menial to dangerous work. there's also crazy awesome fighting with powers that use a person's blood as a weapon.

the manga's pretty good and i liked the start of the anime. well, except for Ganta's voice, but the show beats the crap out of him for me, so i can deal with it.
LokiLB
xAliceJae

kid framed for murdering his entire class (murdered by a strange man in red) who gets sent to a private prison that functions as an amusement park, with the prisoners doing menial to dangerous work. there's also crazy awesome fighting with powers that use a person's blood as a weapon.

the manga's pretty good and i liked the start of the anime. well, except for Ganta's voice, but the show beats the crap out of him for me, so i can deal with it.

Thank you! 3nodding

I'll deal with the voices. I usually like dub voices nowadays, anyway. There's very few dubs that I actually hate...

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Horribly depressing. They might as well have put in Super Jail, at least that's violence that'll put a smile on my face.

I actually like Casshier due to is history.

Shapeshifter

xAliceJae
LokiLB
xAliceJae

Thank you! 3nodding

I'll deal with the voices. I usually like dub voices nowadays, anyway. There's very few dubs that I actually hate...

i generally prefer dubs, actually, i just do not like whiny voices. xd that's something that transcends anime.
LokiLB
i generally prefer dubs, actually, i just do not like whiny voices. xd that's something that transcends anime.

I do too, actually.
Whiny voices suck in all languages. Badly high-pitched ones too! Like, when you can tell the VA just can't go that high, but they're doing it anyway. (I hateeee Negima! not just because I think the plot is stupid, but the dub version is horrible! Hurt my ears to watch it.)
B e g i n n i n g~

User Image User Image

This was my fear when they put it on Toonami.
Imo, the show was great subbed.
But then they butchered the dub.
Great, now everyones going to hate Deadman Wonderland..
._.

User Image User Image

~e n d

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
It was so weird. When the woman said she had G tits I was like...really?!? Then I googled them and was like, BAHAH no she doesn't. I showed my Fiance over Skype and she does not have Gs. She was over exaggerating. Maybe Ds at best.

I'm hoping it will pick up with future episodes because it looks like an interesting storyline. I want to know more about why the candy has such power over the prisoners and why it must be consumed every three days.
Kiwi Crime Fighter
It was a cheesefest, but it was interesting enough to watch through. I ignored Cashern Sins..

i tried to watch that on netflix,didnt get past the 1st episode.i suppose you have to watch the 1st one to understand it maybe?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Dashing Valentine
It was so weird. When the woman said she had G tits I was like...really?!? Then I googled them and was like, BAHAH no she doesn't. I showed my Fiance over Skype and she does not have Gs. She was over exaggerating. Maybe Ds at best.

I'm hoping it will pick up with future episodes because it looks like an interesting storyline. I want to know more about why the candy has such power over the prisoners and why it must be consumed every three days.

@ emboldened: this is what I am thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff